Eastenders

Last nights episode when she was cleaning "the one"'s face after the fight, you just caught a glimpse of him wearing a black jacket... The only ones I noticed wearing that was Michael (as always) and Derek... The hand looked too skinny to be michaels though... I thought it was jack but he's hardly likely to be declaring his love for Kat and then hinting at something happening with Sharon. I can't wait to find out its driving me mad!! I'll be so gutted if it's Derek. Just the thought makes me heave! Alfie catches them soon :(

Love, Jugs x

Grrrrr!!!! It's driving me mad! Absolutely blinking MAD!!!!

I thought it looked like rays hand?

Rays been ruled out, they made it obvious the other day it wasn't him. Plus wasn't it a white hand?
Everyone I know keeps saying its Fatboy! But how the hell would he afford the flat lol
I'm starting to think its Derek now. Alfie done him over with that knocked off alcohol ages ago and Derek never did anything about it... Maybe it started as revenge to him over that?
It's seriously driving me mad. We find out on Friday I think. I can't wait!... I need to get out more

Love, Jugs x

Please don't let it be Derek :-( Bleuch!
Think we know it isn't ray as he walked in on kat on the phone to him before?

Ooh I thought it looked like he had dark skin, I've missed a few episodes over the last couple of weeks so hadn't seen that

I think we find out tomorrow!!

Love, Jugs x

Eeep excited! Then alfie can get it on with roxy lol

Also, the actress that plays Lucy is looking increasingly thinner :-(

Lucy just looks sick! It annoys me she needs to eat lol x

And she's so pale... Think she wants an audition for the next twilight movie!

I hope we do find out tomorrow it's going on for two long now! My money's on Michael! :)

I really don't think it's Michael. The more I think about it the more I think it's Derek :| I've read a more detailed spoiler for tomorrows as well, she tells Alfie but don't think he finds out who until next week :cry:

Love, Jugs x

Omg there was no reveal!!! I patiently waited for that all day. Damn you tv guide for lying!!!

Love, Jugs x

Aw :-(

But on another note Sharon is rude and overprotective

And i cried a teeny bit when Shirley realised she was going to hold her grandson :)

I would love an alfie moon to myself!!!

They are proper dragging it out and im losing interest lmao

Its MAX MAX MAX

:)

COOOOOOOOOMMMMMMEEEEE OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members