early scan tomorrow...UPDATED - HEARTBEAT SEEN!!

flopsybunny

Reaction score
...And I am so nervous! I had red spotting on wednesday and phoned epu, they gave me the appointment for monday. I am so scared of what they might find!

Last edited:
All is going to be ok, think positively! thinking of you xx

Hope it goes well hon, like the other girls have said, think positive!x

I am sure all will be OK tomorrow hun, try not to stress too much today!! Rest and chill out

xxxxxxxxx

My appointment is at 8.30am so nice and early! Lol I don't usually get up until 8.30-9.00am! Lol I will be 6 weeks + 3 days tomorrow. They saw DD's heartbeat at 6 weeks. If all is ok they will see heartbeat by 6+3 won't they?

hope all goes well, fx for you. i had an early scan with this little monkey at what should have been 6w+2 but they didnt even find a sack, 2 weeks later when i had a repeat scan baby was there and absolutely fine, so try not to panic if they dont pik him/her up so early. x x

Well scan went ok. They could find any reason for the spotting. Saw baby, measures just 3mm but there was a little heartbeat there! :) fingers crossed all is ok now!

The sonographer said that she wasn't willing to date the pregnancy any more than saying I was more than 5 weeks?! I just hope all is ok now and I don't have any more spotting.

i read somewhere that once they have found a hb at 6w there is a less than 10% chance of loss

:yay: brilliant! Sonographers don't tend to want to date the pregnancy til a bit later on but glad all is well :) xxxx

so glad all went well - I had a really heavy bleed last weekend and everything is absolutley fine! Try not to worry now and enjoy your good news xxx

Thanks. It is hard not to worry when they can't figure where the spotting came from. They couldn't find any reason for the bleeding I had with my last pregnancy either.

So glad everything's ok Flopsy, can't believe your PG with number 2, I remember your positive ov tests from when you were PG with first LO. :love:

Hope the rest of your pregnancy is worry free. :)

x x

:cheer: Go flopsy, go flopsy :cheer: !!

After my wee scare last week I know how reassuring it is to see that little flicker.. So cute :D congrats all is well..

Oh and whats that all about the sonographer "wasnt willing" lol bit of a jobsworth lol I dont think they like to tell you before the 12 week scan as this is when your baby is best to measure from although the gynae told me when she scanned me..

Yay congratulations. Seeing that little flickering heart is amazing. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back