Early scan tomorrow morning :/

It went great!! Measured at 9 weeks today ( or 9 and a half she said?!), saw the heart beating & got 3 pics!! No idea how to upload them though x

Brilliant! Soo glad all went well. Can't help with the pics as haven't done it yet, but I'm sure one of the others will let you know how to do it!x

Fantastic!! Glad to hear all went well! Xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Aww thats great news!! So pleased it went well!! x

Glad it went well!how was the scan itself?did you have an internal scan? Just over 3 hours till mine!!!I'm soooo worried!!!

That's great glad it went well :)

Glad it went well!how was the scan itself?did you have an internal scan? Just over 3 hours till mine!!!I'm soooo worried!!!

It was ok, didnt like the fact I had to wait an hour & a half with a painfully full bladder!! I didn't have to have an internal scan cos bladder was so full. I have had an internal before and it was fine too. I was getting really nervous but the weighs dropped off my shoulders when I saw the heartbeat! Best feeling to date!! X

So glad it went well hun :D and dated you further on too! x x

Anyone heard from Tinkerbell? Her scan was this afternoon too wasn't it? x

wait til the 12 week one or when you hear the heartbeat it gets better xxx

Hi mine was at 6pm tonight and all is good!baby smaller than dates but I kind of guessed that by when we had dtd so baby is 7w +3 and due day before my bday! No pic but we got to hear the heartbeat which was very wierd as I never got to hear my sons till about 24 wks!!!

Was nowhere near as bad as I thought and lady was lovely! And gave the baby the name of the blob!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back