One Step 10Mui and Boots cheapies = RUBBISH

Lynds77

Reaction score
I dont know why, but after getting my BFP yesterday I cant stop POAS.

I am defo pregnant according to FRER and clearblue Digi

but there is still nothing showing on Boots cheapies and One Step Ultra Early 10Mui.

now the one step ones are supposed to be far more sensitive than the clearblue digi, and if I leave it a good 15 mins then shine a light from behind it (I use the torch function on my iphone) then I can see a line.

and the Boots cheapie, not a sausage!

I am now around 12DPO. I have loads of One Step tests left, as another 25 arrrive this morning (I was sure I wasnt pregnant) so I will let you know when they finally show something.

Just to maybe give some other girls hope that are only testing with IC's........x

Interesting hun!

I have loads of the cheapies and I wasn't going to waste a digi until I get a sniff from those. You are right that they are supposed to be a lot more sensitive....

BUT with all previous BFP's the CB digi is the only test that has always given me the right result.

Enjoy POAS

xxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Interesting hun!

I have loads of the cheapies and I wasn't going to waste a digi until I get a sniff from those. You are right that they are supposed to be a lot more sensitive....

BUT with all previous BFP's the CB digi is the only test that has always given me the right result.

Enjoy POAS

xxxxxxxx

YOU LOVE CBD!!!!!x

i had the same hun, pos frer and clear blue digi but line on one step was nothing to get excited about just barely there, tested a few days afterwards with one and bam there was really really dark line, i thought it was strange too xxx

I had the exact same! POAS CB Digi got BFP and dunked the One Step in the pot of same FMU and nada! Cheap rubbish. I bought all my CB Digis from eBay for much cheaper. Think 4 was something like £12 xxx

I had the exact same! POAS CB Digi got BFP and dunked the One Step in the pot of same FMU and nada! Cheap rubbish. I bought all my CB Digis from eBay for much cheaper. Think 4 was something like £12 xxx

oh I am so glad you said that! i used one of them again this morning, and still nothing! So I have started to panic that i am not producing enough HCG and hence heading for a M/C.

I think I just need to stop peeing on the bloody things! going to use another digi tomorrow morning just to put my mind at rest and then chuck the cheapies in the bin where they belong. x

I was so relieved to read you'd had the same as I thought I was heading for one too! We should definitely chuck them out! Xxx

Omg I always use 10miu one step, they've always been right for me so far, but then I've not been pregnant x

Must be different for different people... I did another one step opk & hpt, another ic AND another cb dig - ic and cbd BFP, faint positive opk and super faint one step hpt which looked more like an evaporation line xxx

I got my BFP at 10DPO on a One Step 10miu and then confirmed it with a CB digi, I guess it's different for everybody. x

I had the faintest line ever on IC, my OH couldn't even see it! So did another the next day, very slightly more visible, so did FRER and got a very strong positive and also did CB digi which said Pregnant 1-2! They are just extremely faint for some reason??? I didn't get a clear line until 14 dpo x x

This makes me reassured. I bought 15 ic from amazon and this morning I got my faintest bfp when I shine a torch through it

Bit random, this post was from Lynds' previous pregnancy!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rania89
Back