Ear piercing

dionne said:
Jaidy said:
I dont know anwhere around here that actually pierces babies ears...I am a beauty therapist and qualified piercer and I do not pierce any ears under 10 and none that are under 16 without parents consent. But then thats another story, so many people are out to sue these days so we use that policy in the salon to cover ourselves!

not many places do do it, but claires ecessories do them from when they have had there jabs (4months)

Ahhhhh I see, we dont have a Claires around here, nearest is about 20 miles

I'm thinking of having lily's done in a few months or possibly when she's a year old.

My reasons are that I remember begging my mum to let me have mine done (aged 3) so she let me have them done for an easter present, and I can remeber crying cause it hurt, although I don't regret the pain lol.

I'd just rather have lily's done when she's still young enough so she doesn't remember it.

I'm not to keen on the round gold studs in baby's ears, my aunt had my cousins done when she was 6 months and they looked big and and alittle strange on such a small baby (esp as she didn't have much hair either).

I'd want something more disreet, I'm thinking (if I chose to have it done) something along the lines of those small flat gem studs, Dionne I think Diors pink ones are like that aren't they?

sorry I've babbled on again :oops:
xSuzx

yes hun Diors are little pink dimond kind very small. im not keen on the gold ones either. thats what they used to only pierce ears with a few yrs back.
il take a pic of Diors and show you :)

I must say even though I wont be getting Leorah's done until she asks I don't think they look bad on a older baby (maybe not a newborn) I always think Dior looks really cute in hers. Can they numb the ears when they pierce now? If not then Leorah will be going with her Dad as i wouldn't be able to watch :lol:

Im not sure Skatty if they numb them? im sure they could. as i had my belly buttom numbed when i got it pierced and my tongue

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back