dunno why but got a feeling i am *update page 2*

MissGobby

Reaction score
just got a feeling i could be pregnant, its driving me mad becuase i dont know whether its in my head because i havent had AF yet, since MC. the only thing is i am getting backache, and the popping/air going roudn my stomach again, feeling awfully hungry, feeling tired again really early in the night and feeling sick. its driving me crackers!!!! :evil:

Hi :wave:
Have you tested?? It will put your mind at rest to know either way!!!
GOOD LUCK!! :)

Solo said:
Hi :wave:
Have you tested?? It will put your mind at rest to know either way!!!
GOOD LUCK!! :)

i dunno whether i should though ,its only been 5 weeks since i miscarried but im not sure if i have OV or what so i dunno ....ggrrr

if you do a test you should get a true result, after 2 week after m/c a negative will appeqar so if you will ahve a +

only way to know is test hun

:pray: :pray:

Hi, I think if I were you I would test (I am really impatient though :roll: ) and if you got a BFN, wait another 1-2 wks and if still no AF test again. Especially as you are getting the same symptoms as last time you were pg! Good luck, I really hope you get your BFP soon :hug: :hug:

put yourself out of misery and test test test !

Good luck :pray:

i have only got one test left though so wanted to wait to use it :lol:

IF i am pregnant, i will only be about 2ish weeks wont i? :think:

think i am going to wait and if AF doesnt arrive by next weekend i will test

Girl you have much more willpower than me, I would have tested about 10 times by now :oops:

Good luck but i agree test and that way itl put your mind at ease!!! :cheer: :pray:

Good luck hun
i keep feeling as if im PG again already but it will only be 4 weeks on saturday since i lost my LO, so i think mines probley in my head :D

i think 3 weeks ish is the earliest ive seen people testing, not meanin to pee on your fire but i had all of the above symptoms after my jan M/C and AF arrived today

MissGobby said:
IF i am pregnant, i will only be about 2ish weeks wont i? :think:

It's usually counted from the first day of your last period, but in your case I guess it could be the first day of your m/c :think: not sure, but if so it would make you 5 weeks.

If you were pg I think they'd do a dating scan and base it on that[/b]

MissGobby said:
whens the earliest you can test and get a + if your PG? :think:

The earliest I've heard of is about 10 dpo but I think it depends on how much of the hormone your body produces then wee's out? I got a negative on 12 dpo but got a very faint BFP on 13 dpo (or may have been 13 and 14, I don't have my diary with me today).

If you don't know when you ov'd do a HPT tomorrow morning with FMU and if BFN try again in a weeks time if no AF by then.

Fingers crossed you get your BFP :hug: :hug:

well started with sore boobs/nipples at the weekend so im guessing that i could be right and could actually be pregnant...the only thing now...OH has decided now we have moved into our own house, he wants us to have a few months of just me and him, having a few drinks, chillin out etc etc, i asked him what he thought if i was this month and he'd be happy just woul rather havea a few months.....looking like that wont happen though :lol:

I still think you should test! If it comes back BFN you can chill out in your new home drinking lots of champagne. If it comes back BFN, well what a house warming present!

At least you will know one way or the other? :hug:

Sal x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back