is it all in my head???

MissGobby

Reaction score
me again - sorry!!! :oops:

the only thing is, im confused, i wish i would either get a BFP or AF would show up (i had a MC 11th Jan)

well i have been getting the popping sensations and air in my stomach BUT not half as much as i did when i was PG but i have been terribly moody these past few days, even OH commented on it last night, i have also burst into tears, feeling hungry all the time and extremely tired. most of these are what happened when i fell pregnant last time but i dont know if its my body playing games -

i just feel drained. i want either AF or BFP to show up!!

:evil:

sorry for the moan girls- do you think i could be though?! :think:

I'm not sure how it all works straight after M/C but do you not need to have AF first before you can get pregnant again? :think: If not then fingers crossed for you hun :pray: :hug:

I don't know much about miscarriage but I think that to get AF you have to ovulate first, and if you ovulate then you can get pregnant. Best of luck hunny :hug:

i think u can get pregnant straight away because i think u ovulate before u get af?
but i think its unusual to get pregnant again straight away- tho u could be lucky. ur period doesnt always turn up at the same time as it used to tho- so it might still be another couple of weeks yet?
its so easy to start symtom spotting- i am very frustrated that i havent been able to get pregnant again since my mc because first time we fell on the first month. good luck

hey missg... i havent been in this section for ages so have only just seen about your m/c. So sorry hunni.......
:hug:
you can fall pg straight after a m/c so it is possible. The only way to tell is to test. Good Luck I hope its BFP :pray:

The waiting for a BFP is often harder then the time you are pregnant. Good luck I do hope you have a BFP soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back