Could i be pregnant?

Rachel

Reaction score
hi, i havent been trying much this month 2 concieve because im going on holiday next week so I would prefer to leave it untill holiday is over. Anyway i last had sex on the 30th July but yesterday and today i have been having a few dull aches in my stomach and today my boobs seem to be more tender and i have been tired but i tihnk thats due to me not being able to sleep properly :roll: so i was just wondering if i am pregnant would i get all the above this soon after sex? im not due on untill 13th aug and i will wait and see if i miss it. but i hope i am pregnant and its driving me mad not knowing lol. is it possilbe that i would be feeling like this so soon after sex if i am pregnant? thx xx :)

Hiya Rachel

It is possible to notice changes in your body as soon as conception occurs....although for most of us these go unmissed.

If it's been a week since intercourse and you were at a fertile point in your cycle, the symptoms, such as dull aches and breast tenderness you have been experiencing may be due to implantation, although it's impossible to say for sure.....Many of us have such symptoms as we approach the time we are due a period.

The only way you will truely decipher the cause is by waiting to see if your period arrives on time.

Hope you get the outcome you want. :p

thanks for your reply :) i will wait and see if af arrives before testing. before i stared ttc and before i found this forum i used to think that people get pregnant first time, everytime. how wrong was i? :shock: anyway good luck to all of you ttc :D

Hi rachel

I picked up the book I bought at the beggining of the year on fertility and conceiving. I read the chapter on symptoms (again) 2 weeks after conception you can have the following symptoms;

frequently passing water
tender breasts
feeling sick (any time of the day)
mild cramps
metal taste in the mouth

You can have these symptoms before your period is even missed. So you could be experiencing a few pregnancy symptoms. If you BD 30th July you would be in your 2nd week of conception now. Good luck. Let us all know how you get on on 13th Aug.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back