FIRST POST BFN BUT STILL THINK I AM

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by Rio & Mikeys Mummy x, Dec 15, 2007.

1. Rio & Mikeys Mummy x

Rio & Mikeys Mummy x Well-Known Member

Hi my name is Tracy I am 30 and mum of two.
    Rio 5 and Mikey who is 3 at the end of the month.
    I am not trying to conceive although I would be happy if I was pregnant as I deffinatley want another one. Would love a girl.

I was trying for my last two so do know when im ovulating and what signs to look out for.

As far as I can remember the start of my last period sorry AF was around teh 20th of November, I was on for around 5-6 days then it was aprox four days later that I went to bed if you know what I mean.

I though I would have had my af by now and havent. My breast are really sore and feel swolen, I know this is a sign of af but not really for me, nor was it a sign with my two pregnancys. Also I normaly know when im ovulating as I get a lot of ew but nothing this month, I have felt tired over the last week although I feel like a have a bit more energy now. and have been feeling sick at times however was never sick with either of the last two.

I took a pregnancy test yesterday and it was neg, I always tested early prior to now and always got a faint line, so when it was blank yesterday I took that as neg, but its still in the back of my mind that I could be cause from my calculations I am late and the boob thing has be baffled,

Sorry for such a long post but dont really have anyone else to discuss this with. thanks :wave:

2. clairedoran

clairedoran Well-Known Member

I'd test again with your first morning wee, and maybe buy a digital test. The test you used may not have been sensitive enough. Good luck hun.

xx

3. Rio & Mikeys Mummy x

Rio & Mikeys Mummy x Well-Known Member

maybe your right, it was just one my mate had from a supermarket,
    will give it another few days and test again I think

4. mrs_metal

mrs_metal Well-Known Member

Good luck, hope you get your BFP :hug: