AM I PREGNANT...UPDATE

Mrslel

Reaction score
Following on from the topic below....

After leaving the hospital last Monday after being told that I was having a suspected miscarraige, I did another pregnancy test a couple of days later & it was positive. Feeling very confused I phoned the hospital who wanted to see me for a blood test. The first result was 120 and then I had another one of 245 on Saturday. The person who I just spoke to on the phone seems to think that I am pregnant as my HCG is a nice steady rate but she is going to get a Doctor to phone me back this afternoon to see where we go from here. I soooooooo confused! :wall:

I just don't want to get too excited if it turns out to be bad news again. I'm frightened that it is going to ectopic again & then have to go through that painful operation again.

Will update everyone when I know what's going on :(

Hi,

Been to the hospital today & they are 99% sure that I have had/am having a miscarriage

There isn't anything they can do which is fair enough.

It just wasn't meant to be (again).

Third time lucky I hope.

Feeling very emotional but in a way glad this has happened rather than ectopic so no operation needed.

Thank you for all your replies.

Good news will hopefully come when it's ready

Hi,

I'm new so hello to everyone!

I had an ectopic pregnancy in June 08. Fortunately, it happened in my ovary & I was lucky to be left in tact after surgery.

We have been trying since but just a little confused.

I normally come on on the 17th/18th of every month. When I was pregnant last time we found out at the end of May. I had a bleed on 6th May for 3 days (normally 4/5 days) so just thought my body was a little messed up but it turns out that this was embedding bleeding.

I had a normal period in August (18th for 4 days) but I started bleeding on 11th September which is obviously early. I'm trying not to get excited as I was hoping this was embedding bleeding again. This time is it much lighter than a normal period & I have had period cramps as normal.

As I'm so impatient I have just done a pregnancy test which says I am pregnant & that conception was 1-2 weeks ago.

Just wondered what everyones opinion is?

I am worried that as I am bleeding then I am having a miscarriage & a pregnancy test would still say that I am pregnant.

I have been really tired, got one sore boob, felt really sick the other day for a split second & was dizzy all afternoon on Thursday.

I just don't know what to think & am so confused!

Any ideas?

Sorry for rambling on!

I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you :pray: Hope everythings ok :hug: :hug:

aww hun it sounds good all the best for a sticky BFPXX :pray:

Sounds promising if your levels are increasing - good luck x

Got a call from the Doctor at the hospital last night who said I AM pregnant due to my increase in hormone levels. :clap:

I asked him if he thinks I've already had a miscarriage due to bleeding for 9 days but he said this is embedding bleeding but he did say he can't rule it out but highly unlikely as my HCG is increasing. I have got to go for a scan next week due to the previous ectopic in June so I'm praying that my sticky bean is where it should be this time....made sure the SatNav was on this time :lol:

I really hope that everything is ok this time, fingers & toes crossed x x

Brilliant news that your hormone levels are increasing....I shall keep my fingers and toes crossed for you and lots of luck at your scan!! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back