due january 2014 :) buddies wanted!

xxniccixx

Reaction score
Hi everyone, im new here. Got my BFP this month would love to have some buddies to share the journey with :)

Last edited:
Hello! I'm due slightly before you, 23rd December this year, midwife thinks I'm gonna have a Christmas baby as its my first and I'm bound to be late! It'd be nice to have some buddies!

I'm January 9th
(midwife reckons 11th though!)
Are you near me?? :)

I have worked out im due Jan 2nd (using online calculator) :dance:

Hi girls :D my dates are abit odd and there is bit of a long story to it so i wont bamboozle you's just yet ha but im taking my EDD as 17th jan but could be earlier :) my babybump app says im 6weeks tomorrow. Already seen doc and had midwife appointment yesterday and scan will be in three weeks time. How you finding pregnancy so far? Is this your first baby too? Im severely constipated and look about five month preggers ha and absolutely knackered!

Hi Everyone been to the Dr's today. Got midwife appointment in a week and a half. By my dates I am due on 18th Jan 2014. Don't know if I am near anyone. Be lovely to have some buddies. It's our first baby so neither of us have a clue x

Last edited:
This is my first after 2.5 years TTC. I have had few symtoms, and quite the opposite of constipation, im more regular than ever! The majority of the time i could easily forget im pregnant as i feel so fine, though the hiccups that occur 10 times a day remind me :lol:

I should be due 1st Jan, but all could change of course!

I'm due around the 12th January! Had my early assessment scan today all feels a bit more real now just want to get to the 12 week scan and see everything's ok so I can relax a little x

I'm due 22nd January! Hoping I get put forward at my next scan though as I had a early scan yesterday :) xxx

Today has been total washout ive just napped on and off all day lol no college for me whoops lol. I thought itde be nice if we wrote abit about ourselves and got to know each other better :) im nicci, 26, currently at college as ahem mature student lol, was due to start social work degree in sept but thats on hold now hehe. This is our first baby but we actually want four fingers crossed! Due to get married in september not sure whats going on with that now as i keep moanin bout how i'll look with a bump ha! Baby was planned and were lucky enough to fall straight away although still in shock cos expected to take awhile. My bro and sis in law took 3 year so we wanted to stsrt when we did just incase there was any probs and obv couldnt wait any longer to stsrt our lil family lol. We have three furbabies already two cats and a dog and takibg it as a good sign weve kept all three alive the last 6 year and are good uns haha. X

Last edited:
Nicci there is a post on first trimester called getting to know you - have a peek on there!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back