Due 23rd october bump buddies?

Daniellax

Reaction score
Hi, im due 23rd october.. was wondering if anyone was due around the same time and would like to be bump buddies?xxx.

Hey hon, am sure you'll get a response here too but just so you know there is a bump buddy request thread in pregnancy chat...that way you can see who is due around the same time as you and befriend them that way as well :) xxx

Hey I'm due around that time if u wanna b buddies!! :) x x

I'm due the exact same day according to my dating scan (but not according to my own dates). I'm not sure id be a great bump buddy though especially if we're in labour at the same time! x x

I'm due the exact same day according to my dating scan (but not according to my own dates). I'm not sure id be a great bump buddy though especially if we're in labour at the same time! x x
yeah i worked out i was due the first week of october but my MW said different ha! still gotta wait for my dating scan on the 20th april which will make me 13+3! and yeah thats a good point:Lxxx.

I'm due on the 17th October....how big are your bumps? I'm trying to work out if mine is baby or easter chocolate...

Hi I'm 29th October , I've just got my first appointment with doctor on 24th April then I may get to make my appointment with a mw god knows when I'm get a scan I'll be 13 weeks then xx

hay im due on the 29th oct too :), how you finding things ? anyone had a scan ? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back