anyone out there about 6-7 weeks pregnant

michelle82

Reaction score
Hi I'm looking for someone out there to be buddies as this is my first pregnancy and it might help chatting to someone of the same due date! Hope to hear from you soon

Hi Michelle

My name is Kim I'm 23 and this is my first pregnancy. I am 5 weeks 1 day. Happy to chat any time.

hi hun, i will be 6 weeks on saturday.

this is my 3rd pregnancy,

how are you feeling?

hiya im 6 weeks exactly today and this is my second but i lost my first in the early stages earlier this year
its like being nervous and excited all at the same time

Hi all

Thanks for replying. I'm ok so far not too many symptoms. Achy back and sore boobs. I have am I arent I going to be sick moments, but not actually being sick and they dont happen too often thank god. The need to pee alot has kicked in and tired all the time. We've told our parents and my finace's sister who last month annouced she was pregnant her 2nd baby due dec. No one else knows which is sometimes hard when your at work and cant explain why you feel so crabby!

Anyway how are you all feeling? I've been to the Dr's and have an appt with the midwife mid June as she doesnt see you until 8 weeks, and I'll be just over 8 when we go on holiday for 2 weeks, so will be nearly 11 weeks then so hopefully the 1st scan will be soon after which I cant wait for it will make it seem more real.

Although 3 BFP should have done that by now!

hi michelle,

i am feeling a bit meh!

not having any mrning sickness anymore, only had it for a week or so, now im just feeling really crabby, im biting everyone heads off and even tho i know im doing it, i cant seem to stop

my head feels really heavy but im dizzy at teh same time, never had that before in my other pregnancys, other than that, everything seems to be going ok, cant wait to see the midwife for teh first time!

Hi all, I will be 6 weeks on Wednesday, due on January 18. I have a doctors appointment tonight to try and calm some fears. Like all of you i cant wait until I see the midwife for the first time!

I have been suffering with cramps (which really scared me to start with), and today i have suffered my first real wave of feeling sick. I was desparate for some noodles so i just cooked them up for my lunch. One forkful was enough...

I havent told anyone apart from my partner and my mum so its really good to have people to speak to.

Jacq xx

Hi

I am due the same day as you and had my first nausea yesterday/today. Not too bad though and seems to have passed for now. May be worse tomorrow though!!

Hi Kim, its good to speak to someone else who is due on the same date! I felt quite sick at the end of last week but i wonder if it was nerves more than anything. Dont feel to bad now apart from the seriously sore boobs!!

I am feeling a bit nervous at the moment, i have to go to hospital this afternoon for a scan to see if the pregnancy is viable. Fingers crossed that everything is ok.

Hi

How come you have to go for a scan so early? Have you had problems in the past? Best of luck to you, be sure to let me know what happens

I am just over 8 weeks, what I have found has helped my nausea is to have a small piece of really really strong cheddar, you know, the vintage tasty kind. For some reason it really helps :D

Hi Kim

I had 2 miscarriages 4/5 years ago. I was at the docs yesterday and i told him i had been having some pretty bad pelvic pain. He told me that he didnt think that was a very good sign given my history. It was a bit of a shock, i never had these pains, or sore boobs or sickness with either of the first 2 so i was thinking this was all a good sign.

I'm pretty nervous and scared, but I keep telling myself there is nothing i can do to change this. I have my scan at half past 2 today so fingers crossed the doctors concerns are unfounded and everything is ok.

Jacq x

Hi

This is my 3 pregnancy and i will be 6 weeks on the 31 May, by the doctors calculations. but i think that i am only 2 weeks by my calculations. will find out at the scan.

good luck

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back