Hi Im new on here...PG 12+3! Hiya

Mummy2bubba

Reaction score
Hiya

Im here for a few days till Mon when I go to 2nd tri

Hi everyone, Im 12+3 with my 2nd preg, m/c last Oct 09....

Anyone want to be bump buddies that would be great.

xxxxx

hi just wanted to say congratulations on your pregnancy!

Im lynz currently 5+1 xxxx good luck in your 2nd tri xxxx

Thanks for your welcome
Seems like the other 10 just read and ran! NICE!! Very welcoming in here,,

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi mummy, see u in trimester 2 soon xxx :) :hug:

Hiya...welcome to the forum I'm only 4 + 2 but hope ur well. Have u had ur scan yet? x

Welcome to PF and congrats on your pregnancy, wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months

Please don't read anything into people reading and not replying , this is quite normal as there are lots of ladies that are not members yet, but like to read posts and find out what the forum is all about before taking the plunge and joining up X

Hiya, congrats! I'm 12+2 so will see you in tri 2 in a few days! :)

hiya i'm 12 +3 today so i won't be too far behind you hun, congrats on the pregnancy and good luck xx

Hiya I'm 12+4 so into 2nd tri soon too - according to the doctor I would've been in there already by now but at my 1st scan last week I was put back a couple weeks. This is my 2nd preg too, I also had a m/c a year before yours, so am very happy this is a sticky baby!

The forums great, lots of lovely ladies and good advice xxx

:wave: And congratulations on your pregnancy!!

Welcome to PF and congrats on your pregnancy, wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months

Please don't read anything into people reading and not replying , this is quite normal as there are lots of ladies that are not members yet, but like to read posts and find out what the forum is all about before taking the plunge and joining up X

OPPS Sorry!!!! I didnt realise....naughty me!

Hi, Yes I had my scan, one as a reassurance at 7 weeks and one at 12+2!!!! Pic in my profile.
Glad its sticky, do worry abit when I get stressed at work and try to be calm but I suppose people do get stressed and have for years while pg!??

I found out at 4 weeks, I was testing 5 days, 4, 3, 2, 1 day before AF due and all neg apart from faint line the day before and then on the day a little darker and then I did a digi!!!!!

Felt very rough with all day nausea and extreme tiredness, lack of appetite, smells making me gagg etc.....for the first 10/11 weeks. Still very tired but a little more energy, nausea lessened a lot, thank god.
Now in week 13, Im feeling lots of stretching, pulling, twinges, sometimes sharp pains...Normal????/ I hope so....belly taking shape, although I am a size 16 waist and had a belly......hubby reckons it looks pg now.....Im bloated too though and water retention, boobs are sore still and heavy, dark areolas and my hair on my body grows so fast. Felt very tearful over the past two days and a little depressed actually. Damn hormones.

Anyone else want to share???? XXXX

OPPS Sorry!!!! I didnt realise....naughty me!

I was just about to say the same, don't take it personally hun :hug:

first Trimester is open to guests so guests can read but not post :)

Congrats btw and Welcome to the Forum :)

All your syptoms sound perfectly normal hun! You should start to lose the bloat soon and I'm still getting twinges now! Are you gonna find out what your having?

yeah im so bloated that ive gone from an 8 in trousers to a 10 and now size 10 tops are getting mega tight it does kinda look like apregnant bump and I now even have people asking if I am pregnant,

i found out at 4 weeks and had a scan then and at 6 weeks and at 8 weeks 5 days to due cramps then I had a scan last mon thinking I was 12 weeks but was only 11 so I have another scan next thurs, I am just so tired and emotional just now was terribly bad with the sickness but that has eased now, hope your keeping good xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back