due dates*edit*

Kimbo

Reaction score
when is everyone due? and is it your first?
and will you be finding out what sex it is?

post ur scan pics too!!

i'm due on 27th january and its our first, and will be finding out the sex on 11th september :D

PICT0089-1.jpg

Ours is due on 13th November and this will be our 3rd. We have a little suspicion it might be another boy (got 2 boys now). We didn't find out for sure at the scan but there's definately a little line on the scan pic!!!!!
xx

due jan 17th.. our first LO... don't want to find out the sex!

Due on 26th Jan and s/he's our first. We had originally agreed on a surprise, but at the 12 week scan Marc decided he wanted to know. However, on reflection, I still really want a surprise, so I think I have some persuading to do!

Hiya,

This is our first too. Due on Jan 27th have next scan on 10th Sept. We had decided on a surprise, but im leaning now towards finding out - we are finding it very difficult to agree on names so would be easier to eliminate one half of disagreements (although we def agree more on girls and I have a strong feeling we are having a boy) If so Dave want to call him Arthur - honestly!!! :puke: I hate it!

I dont know how to attach photos - not highly computer literate. Sorry!

This is my second and due on 13th December. Already have a 6yr old daughter. Don't want to know the sex until the big day!!

ella said:
Hiya,

If so Dave want to call him Arthur - honestly!!! :puke: I hate it!!

Your fella has great taste - that's our first choice! I can see why other people might not be so keen though.

Sorry Allie - I just dont like it because one of the managers at work is called Arthur- and I dont like him - David thinks its a brilliant strong name.

I'm due on the 7th Jan and this is our second. Unfortunately the NHS up here have stopped sexing babies now so it's just going to have to be a surprise!

First baby, due 3rd Nov and found out at the start of June we are expecting a boy

second baby.. daughters 5 in novemer.. im due jan 21st and we anrt finding out the sex :) although think its a boy..

ella said:
Sorry Allie - I just dont like it because one of the managers at work is called Arthur- and I dont like him - David thinks its a brilliant strong name.

No need to apologise! I think it's one of those names you either love or hate. And negative association like that is usually really strong. There are some names which I consider really vile just because I knew someone horrible with whichever name it was. (Petra, for example).

Hi we're due 23/24 dec (they've not actually said which one it is yet lol) This will be our 4th - we have a 5 year, 4 year and 10 month old.

I am due 15th January and the next scan isn't til I'm 21w on 3rd sept as we are away on hol the week before.

I think we are going to find out the sex :cheer:

Our little girl Natasha Paige Scott is due 26th November and this is our first baby.

Scan 10 week
picture003ic9.jpg

Scan 20 week
baby001yl2.jpg

Can't wait!!!!! x x x x x x x

baby is due 17th sept. dont know the sex so that will be a surprise
xnatx

Baby is due on the 7th of January.

It will be our first and we are not going to find out the sex. I wanted to know as it made buying things easier but OH is adamant that he does not want to know. Am secretly hoping that the 20 week scan on the 20th of August makes it blatantly obvious :lol:

Buying neutral baby clothes is very hard!

scan12thJuly07.jpg

that is what i tried to do. but i did see the legs and didnt see anything in between. so now im convinced it is a girl. only time will tell
xnatx

This is my second baby due November 23rd, and it's another boy :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back