• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Due Dates and Scan Dates Calendar

Can you edit mine? After I got my scan I was told I am due 22nd July, not the 18th like I thought I was! hehe

can we change mine plz? My due date is now 29th June and its a pink bump. thankyou xx

my 20 week scan is 21st april and im due 4th september. :D
Could i be added if possible please

Can due date be changed to 7th July and im having a baby boy :)

Also got a 3D scan on 5th April :D

I realise that you probably have other things to worry about at the moment but - I need to update my due date as I've been recommended for an elective c section on 25th July 08 - so my previous due date of 1st August has changed.

Thanks x

Hi

My 20 week scan is on the 10th April and im hoping to find out the sex, and i am due on the 27th August 2008.

Thank you :)

Gems x x

Hi, my twenty week scan was on the 13th March. I am due on the 4th August and am having a girl.

Please can you add me - I'm due on the 10th of September. Thanks!

My 20 week scan is on 11th April and my due date is 3rd September (Previously thought 6th sept but this was changed in our 12 week scan).

Thanks

:) my due date changed to 28th september, and my 21 week scan is on 19th may xxx

hi, can you add me please - i have my 20 week scan on Friday, we are waiting for a surprise! :cheer:

Hi, can you add me on to the calendar?
I have my 20 week scan on 16th may and am due on 2nd october
Thankyou

Hello I have my 20 week scan on the 16th May can you add me please.

Thank you

add me add me :) 20 week scan 8th may andddd due 23rd september :)
Thank You x x x

hey! i am due 28th july.....got 4d sexing scan on 26th april yay!!! :wave:

Hi only just seen this section I am due 3/10/08

I am having lots of sccans as DS was little but the most important is the anomoly on 16/5

Hi there need adding to the calendar. Due on 27th September and 20 week scan is on the 15th May.

Hey there :D

Please could you add my due date which is 27th August - and I'm having a baby boy!!

Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back