• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Due Dates and Scan Dates Calendar

Hello i'm new, can i go on the calendar? My due date is 24th May :) Thanks

Hi, could I be added to the calendar please. I am due on the 1st June with #3, and expecting a little girl
TY :D

Hi All

have my anomoly scan on 14th feb and due on 28th june

hi there, im new. We are expecting our bubs on the 29th July, we dont want to know i dont think, so a little yelloe bundle of joy for us. although we're 15 weeks, we still havent had a scan yet due to a large backlog at our maternity unit. we are now booked in on the 11th though, cant wait to see and hear our bubba

I have my 20 week scan on March 17th, and my due date is 23rd July! :) x

Hey can you add me, I'm due 6th aug. My anomaly scan is 7th april (at 23 weeks...bah :wall: I cant wait that long!!)

Hi,

I've got a scan on 25th Feb - it's a detailed Downs scan I think.

pics as promised from Monday :) see who is observant lol. i sent the same pics to my sister and nothing clicked until i sent it to my brother who did within seconds haha, are Gay males truly more observant?

SCANS.jpg

Oh wow I cannot believe i've just seen this...

Pweety pwease can i be added. :pray:

My anomaly scan is on the 25th February and my due date is the 15th July :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Thanks

LMP x

Hi can you add me please, due date 20th August and 20 week scan on 7th April and yes we wanna find out sex if baby allows us to know!x

Hi,

my anomaly scan has changed from 25th Feb to the 14th March.

Hi still due on the 24th, can I please be added to team blue?

Thanks x

Updated 18 Feb
(I'm really sorry it is taking me so long to update, but once bubs is here and I'm settled again it will pick up, I promise :) )

Hi,

My due dat is now either bthe 15th or 17th July so we will go for the 15th July and my anomaly scan is on the 22nd February. This Friday!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back