drunken disasters

mum2A&L

Reaction score
ive just been speaking to my brother. He went to visit some uni mates this weekend. He said he got very drunk and woke up next to...................

a bottle of hair dye! they dyed each others hair brown!!!!!!!!!!!!! can't wait to go and see him tomorrow and point and laugh!

the worse thing i think i have done when i was drunk was fall asleep with my arm around my mates loo. some clever sod too a pic and it was soon in everyones email inbox when i got to school the following monday! it sounds pathetic looking back, but i was so embarrassed!!

what embarrassing things has everyone else done whilst drunk?

:rotfl: :rotfl: sorry just had to laugh..

i havent got any :oops: i dont drink that much to get in any states.. :rotfl:

I thought I was being very cool at the age of 16 and whilst drunk I played football with the boys - ooh you little hussy I hear you cry :rotfl: well cool I wasn't when I went in for a tackle missed kicked a dudes shin and ended up at a and e with a broken ankle! :rotfl:

I really dont know if I should say this :oops: :oops: :oops:
(maybe deleting this lol)

When I was very very drunk, I havent been as bad as that night ever and will never again... let me just say that first lol

Well I went to the ladies loos and some bugger had put the toilet seat down... so I ended up peeing all over the seat :oops: :oops:

I told the woman that went in after me that the toilet was leaking lmao :rotfl:

Ummmmm.....
After having too much to drink one night out, I told my then fiance (current husband) I was going to the loo. I then walked into a back room and passed out. I woke up at 4am and was locked inside the bar!!! ALONE! (I had also puked in the floor.)

I walked to the loo, straightened myself out the best I could, and walked out - setting off the alarms. Then I walked to the nearest gas station to call my fiance (who had my cellphone and my car). He had called the police and filed a missing person's report on me!!! :shock:

He thought someone had dragged me off from the bar...he had looked everywhere there and did not find me! He still didn't believe I had been locked inside the bar until the police called to ask me if I'd set off the alarm!!!
WORST DRUNK STORY EVER!!!

BabyDreams said:
Ummmmm.....
After having too much to drink one night out, I told my then fiance (current husband) I was going to the loo. I then walked into a back room and passed out. I woke up at 4am and was locked inside the bar!!! ALONE! (I had also puked in the floor.)

I walked to the loo, straightened myself out the best I could, and walked out - setting off the alarms. Then I walked to the nearest gas station to call my fiance (who had my cellphone and my car). He had called the police and filed a missing person's report on me!!! :shock:

He thought someone had dragged me off from the bar...he had looked everywhere there and did not find me! He still didn't believe I had been locked inside the bar until the police called to ask me if I'd set off the alarm!!!
WORST DRUNK STORY EVER!!!
:shock: :rotfl: :rotfl: that is the funniest thing I ever heard, and bless your fiance for worrying so much, Ithough you were going to say he had just gone home without you!

missac said:
:shock: :rotfl: :rotfl: that is the funniest thing I ever heard, and bless your fiance for worrying so much, Ithough you were going to say he had just gone home without you!

Glad you enjoyed it! I thought it was funny the next day. DH was sore about it for a few weeks!!!

And no, I would've KILLED him if he's just left me there!!! HE had some explaining to do too! Helped that he went home to call the police.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back