OMG my suiet little street...

Krystal

Reaction score
Well I was just popping into garden for some fresh air after dinner and I heard all of this screaming. My living room at the back of the house so I went upstairs to my bedroom window and looked out and OMG :shock:

A man from 2 doors up was screaming at the neighbours over the road kicking their door (turns out the reason behind this was cos they had looked out to see what the noise was about) He then got in his car.. DRUNK! and reversed it into another nighbours house. Then he got out and started smashing car up then he got in again and started driving off out of street. The police came and he came back. The policeman tried to stop him driving and he tried to knock him over! He then sped towards everyone in street :shock: :shock:

He pulled up and got arrested :shock:

Turns out his wife had asked for a divorce. I was talking to her and she said this.. 'he's usually such a good driver when he's drunk' :shock: :shock: I mean WTF!!

Such a quiet little street aswell - mental :?

Sweetcheeks24 said:
'he's usually such a good driver when he's drunk' :shock: :shock: I mean WTF!!

:shock: :shock: :shock:

I cannot bear drink driving! He sounds like a right twat!

Urchin said:
Sweetcheeks24 said:
'he's usually such a good driver when he's drunk' :shock: :shock: I mean WTF!!

:shock: :shock: :shock:

I cannot bear drink driving! He sounds like a right tw*t!

Thats what I thought.. I mean I never touch a drop of alcohol if I've got the car nevermind get in blind drunk, and it seemed she considered it normal behaviour. Think I was more shocked at that than the other things that happened. I've never even heard them before, not a peep. Not impressed anyway, I have a beautiful little boy and now I think am
I safe taking him for a walk in the street if he's a drink driver! :shakehead: :shakehead:

:shock: That must have been scary

Something similar happened to my old neighbours about 10 years ago. They were the perfect family with 2 teenage lads. The mum left oneday and shacked up with another man. The dad drove round in their brand new toyota celica and drove it into the other blokes livingroom! He drove his mangled up car home followed by the Police and was arrested. Its quite sad actually as he was eventually sectioned and the house (owned by them) was abandoned and deteriorated for about 5 years.

omg!!! im with evreyone else......cant stand drink drivers!
Iv stopped drinking now....ok for other reasons too but mainly cos if anything happened to OH or his LO id be driving straight down to them. OH doesnt drink really either so neither or us are missing out
What an idiot

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back