Whats the crack tonight then?

Toonlass

Reaction score
Is there gonna be any drunken threads :lol: Now that Evie is up the spout there will be less naughtyness :rofl: (congrats again BTW :yay:)

I am bored rigid! The toon played shite, there's nowt on tele and OH has got the fecking wrestling on, he will be drunk soon and jabbering on about it so lets get some converstaion going to liven up this saturday night :) xx

I'm catching up on Corrie on Sky+ :lol:

How did I become so exciting :rofl:

Catching Up with all the programmes i need to watch On sky+ we have something in common Mamafy hehe

Sky + is awesome!! I do my catching up on a sunday night while i perspire over the ironing board and OH is getting pissed in the pub. xx

im watching sky+ midwives lol!! well tbh its just on in the background - oh i got some nice lace french knickers and hubby is out drinking so putting another pair on tonight - cant wait!!!!! im like a kid in a candyt shop i had been sex deprived for like a :shock:!week!:shock: so last night was very welcome hehehe im wearing white with black spots tonight with lace french knicker hehehe!!!!! :good: i love new underwear haha!! :rotfl:

Last edited:
Haha it's the best thing in the world getting new underwear haha :)

yes love new underwear!!!

mamafy - not yet lol!! but if you want details??? lol x

I'm not an underwear fan tbh, i just wear whats comfy. I don't put anything fancy on for OH, i just remove stuff to get him in the moooood :lol: xx

OH GOD i wanna tell you about the strange dream i had last night but this would so have to be in the girly room :oops: xx

^^^^ :rotfl:

thats so true!! my hubby prefurs me with no undies on too

ohh i want to hear this dream :D

its soooooo dirty and very ......wrong for want of a better word :rofl: xx

Haha tell us tell us :) I think Every Oh prefers No undies haha

toonlass i meet you in the girles room haha spare no detail lol!!!

Haha tell us tell us :) I think Every Oh prefers No undies haha

one of my ex's liked the undies on :shock: now that was wierd haha she had tonnes of knickes - on the upside we were the same size and i could knick her new ones haha!! :rotfl:

Charlene you need to be here 1 month AND 100 posts :)

oh hun have to be a member for a month and have over 100 posts - i had to ask for ages lol!!! x x x well like three times haha x its a secret socioty lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back