HES SHAVED HIS HEAD!

Alfiesmummy

Reaction score
Ian! his beautifull hair! its all gone, hes at his mums and having a drink and his hair was a bit long (but he has lovely hair) and decided to let his dad shave it ... on a ZERO! hes put the webcam up and he looks like an egg! he has more hair on his backside, its horrible i love ians hair and its gone, im seriously gutted what am i supposed to say when i see him, (no offense) but i dont do bald guys, i dont do long haired guys i do nice short spikey hair and now his lovely short spikey hair is .... well shorter and spikyer.
His mum has just said he wantedit done .... HES DRUNK, HED SAY HE WANTS A MARROW SHOOVED UP HIS BACKSIDE IN THAT STATE

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Oh no I'd be gutted.

:(

Don't forget we'll need a pic ;)

Really though.....I'd be :cry:

Alfiesmummy said:
HES DRUNK, HED SAY HE WANTS A MARROW SHOOVED UP HIS BACKSIDE IN THAT STATE
:rotfl: at that comment
:hug: aww i feel so sorry for you, id be gutted too! however my OH is as bald as a coot so i neednt worry about 'incidents' like that!
Don't worry hun it'll grow back before you know it.
Remember to let us see a pick :wink: .

hes at his mums tryin to show his mum my montage and hes seen wat iv put :oops: :oops: :oops:whooooooooooops

Reminds me of the time I shaved OH's head. All was going well until halfway through when he asked me what number guard I was shaving with.....
I thought he'd put one on, and hadn't noticed (somehow) that I was shaving to the skin :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: I wasn't popular, but it didn't take too ling to grow back.

Alfiesmummy said:
hes at his mums tryin to show his mum my montage and hes seen wat iv put :oops: :oops: :oops:whooooooooooops

:rotfl: oops lol...

well i told alan when he did the same thing... i said he looked like he was off out to mug someone!!! it will grow back in no time hun dont worry..alans started growing back in a couple of weeks...he will just complain he has a cold head now! well serves him right!

Richard shaved all his off last thurs night, coz he says hes going bald.
i HATE it, i want hi hair back (& his looks!!) :x

i totally understand steph, i hate when mike shaves his hair off cos he looks like a thug!!! :shock: :shock:

nic & keeley said:
am i the only one who likes a shaved head lol :lol:

My OH's bald (he was losing his hair anyway so now shaves) And I love it!

It does grow VERY fast though AM, he'll be the man you know again soon :hug:

e-needpics.gif

:rotfl: have no fear i will be posting a pic later hes at his mums in liverpool so ill get somw shots later if i can deflect the glare off his head

Alfiesmummy said:
:rotfl: have no fear i will be posting a pic later hes at his mums in liverpool so ill get somw shots later if i can deflect the glare off his head

Is your other half a Scouser. Mine too! They LOVE their bald heads up there though don't they? :rotfl:

LOL i love bald men, Kai, had a shaved head when i met him and hes been shaving it for 10 years, just before xmas he grew it back, and has become so vain i wish hed shave it off, I suppose itl grow back soon enough, whats his head shape like?? I think theres nuffin worse than a shaved head thats misshaped or has tons of scars on it then they do look like a thug XkelX

well he looks like a prat, will post pics tomorrow when im over the cringeing part and iv got the straggly bits that he missed

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back