Droped a feed

aliciabubba

Reaction score
Ralph went to sleep at 8pm last night I did a dream feed at 11pm and he didn't wake till 5am gave him a feed then back down till 8am. He used to wake twice in the night for a feed. Ohhh I really hope this is the start of sleeping thru the night!.Anyways I'm a happy mummy as I got a sleep in!I just hope I haven't jinxed it lol :dance:

Yay!

Joy did this recently. She doesn't hsveca 10/11 feed anymore, and goes from 8/9 to 2/3am, and it's becoming more and more common for her to llast longer - this morning was 3-45am!

Fingers crossed for us both that it carries on ;-)

Hi Alicia, that's fab! Well done little Ralph. Couple of questions What kind of naps is he having through the day? When you put him down at 8 is that in his Moses basket in your room or with you wherever you are? X

Hi Alicia, that's fab! Well done little Ralph. Couple of questions What kind of naps is he having through the day? When you put him down at 8 is that in his Moses basket in your room or with you wherever you are? X

Hey Anne! I've been following the 3 hour E.A.S.Y (eat, activity, sleep, you ) routine which I found in the baby whisperer book. Ralph has 5-6 naps a day for 1 1/2 hours or sometimes less but I try to get him down for a nap as much as possible. He doesn't stay awake very long after a feed... I try and have a play lol but he just gets grumpy after 20 min!
After his bath and bottle I put him down in his Moses basket and he is with us in the lounge room and he drifts off to sleep... I then put him in our room and put the monitor on or I go to bed around 9ish so no need for monitor.

How's little jessica going? Is she sleeping ok? She's so lovely!! X

Jessicas fab thanks Alicia, she is sleeping well but we dont put her down till 11 then she is up around 4 for a feed then through to 7/8. I am thinking of starting more of a routine for the night similar to you. Yeah, I have used the baby whisperer book too and are doing a four hourly adaptation of the EASY routine but like Ralph she sometimes doesn't stay awake for the activity bit! She can have a few 2-3 hr naps through the day which I was worried was too much but she sleeps at night so guess she needs it. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back