Advice plz

notty

Reaction score
Hi girls :wave:

My AF is due this Saturday or Sunday. Yesterday and Monday I started having weird twinges and aches just below my belly button which too be honest got my hopes up. Today however there is nothing :( plus i've started to come out in acne which always happens just before my period.
If these twinges were implantation twinges then is it normal to feel nothing two days later? I'm beginning to get depressed by all of this :(

I can't help really because I didn't notice implantation when I got pregnant, but I wanted to give you :hug: I hope its your month.

I've been noticing every twinge/pain in my body and wondering if its to do with pregnancy. Its so frustrating.

Hi

Hope its a bfp for you, :pray:

Notice you have adhd, I have a son 14yrs who has adhd.

Thanks for your replies :hug:
I was feeling really down this morning but now i'm not so bad. I'm always this bad a few days before AF, the anticipation really gets to me, lol.

Hey Jue, yes i was diagnosed with adhd in my teens. At 33 i still battle with the condition. As an adult the hyperacivity side of the disorder turns to chronic anxiety. Is your son on medication? I tried it but i rely heavily on therapy instead now. It can be quite complex in adulthood but with the right environment and people around you it can also be a gift.

I think i had implantation twinges - i was on here writing and had to go because i was in pain. They only lasted for a few minutes then nothing else. I got my BFP a few days later - good luck x x x

It's so hard to know because I think early pg symptoms are very like AF symptoms.

You do get cramps etc often on and off through out the first tri.

Fingers crossed for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back