HERE I GO AGAIN, CONVINCED I'M PREGNANT, SYMPTOM SPOTTING .

Loobie9

Reaction score
Is anyone else doing this ?.

I've been feeling a bit nauseas through out the day and have constipation slightly. So that's all i need I MUST BE PREGNANT ! ! :wall:
It's probably the constipation making me feel sick :lol:

Why oh why do we do this. Period due in 12 days. There is no way i am and in my heart and mind i know i'm not, but i think the yearning takes over and convinces me i am... :( :( :(

for once I'm the opposite this month!!! I'm getting loads of signs and symptoms but just trying to explain them some other way!

It never works when I do put everything down to pg so maybe this month it will work if I do it the other way round!

i was good this month too i didnt test till day due!! i usually test a million times a day but about to go in to month 6 and decided if i did not want to be bankrupt i would have to start testing less :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I know exactly what you mean. Every month, I look for symptoms, and it's driving me crazy. Sore breasts, cramps that I don;t normally get, or at least I don't thinkjI do, and I keep on thinking...this could be it. :wall: but no.......Someone told me to try and not think about it. I guess it's true but very hard all the same

Cas x

to be honest hun i has symptoms bout 2 weeks ago and then they went so was convinced i wasnt pg. But i still tested as AF hasnt arrived yet and got a faint bfp. So theres still hope hun fingers crossed.

wow congrats babe! i early miscarried this month so dedistated but here i am still we will have our October baby!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back