2nd Opinion needed would you say I am defo late??

kellylou

Reaction score
I finished my pill in December my 7 day break was on the 1st January lasting until 5th jan I then had af on 27th Jan and that lasted until 2nd feb and then af again on 24nd feb until 28th feb and now nothing this month, based on the past 2 months I worked out I was due every 21 days have I done this wrong?!?

Hi, I may not be much help cos OV isn't my strong point but going by your dates I work out that you have a 28 day cycle...if you came on on 27th Jan then on 24th Feb that works out to around 28 days...going by that you would have been due on yesterday/today...I have counted your days up the same I do my own and thats what I came up with...Possibly wrong though so I apologise if I am...it does take your body time to get into a routine after coming off the pill though I believe.
Hope this helps...
xxxxxxx

thanks i thought i might have got it wrong!

Well the way I always thought it had to be counted was the first day you come on until the day before you come on again, that is your 'cycle' but like I say, I really hope someone else posts on here too cos I may be wrong!

Using the first day of your periods, I make that a starting jan 27th a 26 day cycle and then on the 24th Feb a 28 day cycle till now , and then that would make you due today (if you kept to a proper 28 day cycle)

Does that help you.. any signs of AF coming then, anything looking promising yet?

nothing got period pain but had that past 2 weeks

curiosity got the better of me and I couldn't wait x thanks to all u lovely ladies for the help/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back