Dreams

Simoneh00

Reaction score
Anyone been having pregnancy related dreams?
I dreamt last night that I had given birth to a little boy but didn't remember the birth at all. Oh also I called him Caide (I love the name Caine) so that's easily explained lol x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I did and that's what made me test. I still thought I was dreaming when test showed BFP lol.
My dream was that I was running round peeing on loads of tests and 2 lines came up. (some tests were round lol) and hubby kept saying you sure there preggy tests and not OV tests. They were ov test so ran to store in my pjs and no-where sold pregger tests just OV ones.

At that point I woke up and really needed to pee so tested :D

I dream about giving birth and about the baby all the time. Used to dream that I had a boy but more recently dreaming of girls (we don't know what we're having). Thought when i was dreaming that i had a boy that meant that we were gonna have a boy, but then the girl dreams, and ive also dreamt about having twins so dont think the dreams mean anything!
Only 4 weeks till due date so will find out then! x

I did at the beginning. I kept having dreams about a baby girl even though I was convinced then that I'd have a boy.

More recently I'm having very vivid and some pretty scary nightmares but not about baby x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Ive given birth to quite a few babies in my dreams. I dont remember the actual birth bit though, just the first cuddle in hospital. They're always boys! xxx

I've had a couple of very vivid mc dreams .. So
Much so that last week at about 2am I whipped my jammies down to check if I was bleeding :blush:

Please excuse any typos from
My fat fingers!

I've had only one dream and it was lovely!

I had a little baby girl and I was breast feeding her, I put her on one breast and she was perfect anfd then same with the other.

From that day on I've felt so much more chilled out about breastfeeding, in my dream it felt so "right"

It was so weird as the dream had no real context, It was like I was in a cloud and I wasn't wearing a top either!

I woke up wondering if the OH (or cat!!) had been at my nipples - just kidding!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back