tapatalking x

I liked last nights too :)

Just to be clear, David tennant is all mine!!!!! :D xxx

Hmmm, ok..

Bagsy Matt Smith being mine then!! X

tapatalking x

I loved the queen of years character :) and all the singing x

tapatalking x

What did we all think of the last episode?

Oh, just realised its on tonight! Whoop! :)

Been watching Torchwood: Miracle Day. Love it! X

tapatalking x

Last nights episode was a mindf**k. Lol!

I understood what happened, but kept having to explain to OH, which probably means half the population would have been like wtf?

I loved it but there were so many random fan references in there.

Super excited for tonight's one; it's a Mark Gatiss one and the poster for it is my favourite of the series.

I didn't really like weeks one :what:

Ready for tonight's though! X

tapatalking x

Loved last week's and even like tonight's! Usually I don't like the cyber men episodes but it was good! X

tapatalking x

So...... what did you all think?

It was really heavy with classic who clips, audio and references, seeing the flash of MY Doctor running past was amazing :D

Oh. My. God!

I loved it!!! Loved seeing the flashbacks!

What a fantastic choice at the end, I am really looking forward to the special!

Neil walked in and looked at me in that way 0.o

That 'is this your hormones again?' Look and I went no... Look.... Doctor who... How can you say goodbye to someone you love? (sob sob)'

Awwwwwwww <3

Hormones won't help though looool. Do not near OBEM for a very long time. It set me off sobbing for months after.

Using Tapatalk can't see no tickers grrrrr.

I loved it! Cant wait until November now, what am.i going to do? Havent seen the old doctors as I only have been.in the uk for 3,5 years but i think i will have to try and get hold if them.

Tapatalking so cant see signatures

I loved it! Cant wait until November now, what am.i going to do? Havent seen the old doctors as I only have been.in the uk for 3,5 years but i think i will have to try and get hold if them.

Tapatalking so cant see signatures

I think you can watch some of them on Netflix, otherwise they're quite easy to find cheap in CEX and Cash Converters. :)

Cried, laughed, then cried again within the space of like 5 minutes. Really liked the ending but November?! That's SO long away!!

:( :( :( it took me quite a while to like matt but love him now, :( don't go x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back