Dr Who starts tonight Whoop Whoop!

I wonder if there will be any way the doctor can help amy with her fertility? I feel sad the only child they had was taken from them and now they cant have any more :( x

It was the boxes that i got bored with. Just seemed a bit stupid to me!

I cant stand river (sorry guys) and I guessed WAAAAAAAY in advance who she was. I think it was the episode with the angels in it, when she first met amy, she told her, I know you, but you dont know me. One day you will etc..

I just guessed x

I can't either! I didn't even like her much in the Silence in the Library 2 parter with DT! :lol:

I hated the library episode. It was really creepy with the space suits with dead people incoming for you. And the concept of the suits keeping the remnants of the consciousness alive for a while after they died was so sad.

Using Tapatalk can't see no tickers grrrrr.

Yeah the library was creepy and i dont like river either. I feel like she is going to say neeigh any minute lol

Tapatalking so cant see signatures

Library still gives me creepy dreams sometimes! It's one episode that haunted me for a while after!

Urg I hate the weeping angels so not sure if I'll watch the next one
*shudder*

Hooray, i'm glad there's a dr who thread. Ive loved the new series so far its been a lot of fun which we didn't have for a while.
I liked the wild west one becuase it had john - shot through a wormhole- crichton in it from farscape in it- which was a delight.

Saturdays are looking great for tv now the nights have drawn in. :)
x daisy

I'm surprised LYLLJellyTots hasn't found her way onto this thread yet (We met because we're both Who fans!) I guess I need to tell her it's here.

So... Tomorrow night see's the last of the Ponds. (and also the last episode until Christmas, I think?) How do people feel about that? What do we think is going to happen to them?

Lol I've read it a few times ;) just not commented yet :D I've still not even seen last weeks yet!!! Bloody house move and poorly sickness x looking forward to being in my new house and catching up <3 xxxx

Lol I've read it a few times ;) just not commented yet :D I've still not even seen last weeks yet!!! Bloody house move and poorly sickness x looking forward to being in my new house and catching up <3 xxxx

I will keep my gob shut then! :lol: I think you'll like last weeks a lot though :)

Anyone else on the thread watch the Classic series too? We have quite a lot on DVD.

Very sad :(

Tapatalking so cant see signatures

Got to watch it this morning after last nights A&E debacle. Snot and tears everywhere.

Using Tapatalk can't see no tickers grrrrr.

Cried my eyes out, my OH was looking at me like I had 3 heads, he just doesn't get it lol x

Cried my eyes out, my OH was looking at me like I had 3 heads, he just doesn't get it lol x

Haha, le Husband was too, but then he doesn't actually like Amy very much. He has a bit of a man crush on Arthur Darvill though :lol:

However....wibbly wobbly timey wimey....

Nope, fixed point in time. That's the end for them.

Was thinking about this, but wasn't he doctor dying meant to be a fixed point in time last series?

Also, rose was meant to be in a parallel universe, never again accessible etc? X

I'm living in hope lol :)

It was a fixed point in time, it just wasn't actually the Doctor who died, it was his mechanical substitute they saw dying.

I was surprised by how much it upset me really, wasn't expecting it to. Thought it was a bit harsh introducing Rory's dad and then doing that... all I can think is how they will miss them both :( :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back