Dr Who starts tonight Whoop Whoop!

I guess what i meant is, if the writers wanted to, there's probably a way around it :) I'm hoping so anyway, the ponds have been one of my favourite sidekicks! Xxx

Thought it was a bit sad about his dad too, which is why I'm kinda wondering x

I guess what i meant is, if the writers wanted to, there's probably a way around it :) I'm hoping so anyway, the ponds have been one of my favourite sidekicks! Xxx

Thought it was a bit sad about his dad too, which is why I'm kinda wondering x

They tend to use the fixed point in time as a "no going back" excuse - e.g. when Adric was blown up (5th Doctor's companion) the other companions urged him to go back and save him and that was his reason for not doing so.

No way back for the ponds as far as I can see =( So so so sad but at least they were together <3 True Love xXx

No way back for the ponds as far as I can see =( So so so sad but at least they were together <3 True Love xXx

I agree - it's lovely that they managed to have long lives together :love:

The thing that's really getting to me is all the artwork of Brian Williams being sad *chokes back a tear*.

This thread needs reviving.

Two things

1. The Bells of St John? Did you like? (I loved :) )
2. 50th Anniversary filming rumours - do you want to discuss or keep it spoiler-free.

I loved the last episode!!
I love matt smith!! I find myself being so anti the assistants when first revealed, but yet again, oswin is growing on me! I.think its jealousy!!

Im such a whovian!!! I love torchwood also! Xx

tapatalking x

I fell in love with Clara from the first, there is more in her that I like than there ever was in Amy. (I can count on one hand the episodes I liked her in!)

I really adore Matt.

My Hubby got me my favourite Doctor's 50th Anniversary book for my Birthday (6th Doctor). I have a voucher so I am trying to choose which other Doctor's books I'm going to get with it. Thinking it'll be 5 and 11. Will get the rest eventually, have to complete the set :D

Yeah I think its a toss up between Amy and Martha as my least favourites! Atm I think Donna is my favourite, especially after the ood episode.

Ooh, and its a close call between david and matt!!

Fave alien? Fave episode? X

tapatalking x

Yeah I think its a toss up between Amy and Martha as my least favourites! Atm I think Donna is my favourite, especially after the ood episode.

Ooh, and its a close call between david and matt!!

Fave alien? Fave episode? X

tapatalking x

Donna is my favourite New Who companion, Turlough my favourite classic - both gingers! ;-)

Fave alien/enemy, gotta be the Master. Not so much in the new series but back in the early days he was a very manipulative interesting figure.

Favourite episode - Classic = Enlightenment New = The Doctor's Wife :love:

Donna rocks! <3 adore her x

I loved Saturdays episode, looking forward to more great fun :D xxxx

Im into the newer series.

Fave assistant- Donna
Fave Doctor- David/Matt
Fave episode- too many!! Will have to think!
Fave alien- Face of Bo, but I have a big thing for Captain Jack Harkness so thats probably why!!

tapatalking x

I loved the new episode. Quite like Clara, way more than Amy, who I like but not overly.

Donna is still my favourite, Martha my least favourite!!!

Can't wait for the anniversary episode!

Martha annoyed me!! X

tapatalking x

I prefer DT with an english accent though, mmmmmmm!! X

tapatalking x

Lol spending my day dreaming won't help me get anything done but he is lush!

I'm looking forward to the 50th anniversary specials :D

Too geeky for my own good but dr who rocks lol x my oh just rolls his eyes at me lol x

Ooh just heard about that on this morning, arrrrrhhhh!!! Xx

tapatalking x

Lol spending my day dreaming won't help me get anything done but he is lush!

I'm looking forward to the 50th anniversary specials :D

Too geeky for my own good but dr who rocks lol x my oh just rolls his eyes at me lol x

That's why you have me and my hubby :p

Also, nyah nyah I saw DT in Hamlet :p

Pfffttttt stop it! Lol <3

Spud keeps asking to watch dr who ;) xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member