Dr Who starts tonight Whoop Whoop!

I am the same, took me some time but he really grew on.me. He is a brilliant actor

Tapatalking so cant see signatures

The wonderful, brilliant amazing Peter Capaldi is Doctor 12! :yay: :love:

He was in the Fires of Pompeii (which was also the episode Karen Gillan was in before being cast as Amy Pond) and in Torchwood :D

He is the second Doctor to have been cast having appeared in the show already. (Colin was the first :D )

:D I think jellytot will have to wear her dr who vest today in honour of a new doctor! Haha xxxxx

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375710863.582889.jpg

It's tiring all this doctor who malarkey ;)

What date is who on again? Xxx

OK, this is prob going to be devisive. Please bear in mind I'm old and remember how it used to be. BUT I much preferred finding out who the next Doctor was during the regeneration episode. You used to sit down like a big family event and be agog at what was happening. Please remember, I'm so very old lol.

Using Tapatalk can't see no tickers grrrrr.

I think it would have been better like that too! The reveal was fun, but the suspense from watching him regenerate would of been cool. And you'd get an idea of what sort of Dr he'll be (if that makes sense) Now we gotta wait ages to find out..

The sad thing is they cant do that any more as a newspaper would pap the filming and announce it first, or one of the fansites would.

It really is a shame, it was more exciting that way but Who stuff sells papers. :-(

Lol yeah I did x I'm that tired today I don't even know today's date let alone when who is on :( bad daisy! Xxz

When I first heard about that I was like yeah right! Haha but wow :D Neil told me a few days back and I was amazed the story was actually true! X

:D woohoo x I adored it! I did get all emotional, loved the kickbacks to classic who x was top x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back