Do you think it would be totally gross if...

NinjaKitty

Reaction score
I were to get J's umbilical stump preserved in an acrylic block, I don't want to display it. I want to put it in his keepsake box because I thought it would be interesting.

Using Tapatalk can't see no tickers grrrrr.

Not at all! It's not really much different to keeping a first curl or tooth etc! Go for it! X

I feel bad now lol , I have no idea what I did with H's! Gutted lol x

I feel bad now lol , I have no idea what I did with H's! Gutted lol x

Loool, did you eat it by accident? I think it looks like a piece of beef jerky.

Ooooft I shrieked and made OH get rid of it!!

I kept the clip tho.

Hehe they are gross but cool at the same time. Just want to preserve mine because it's like the last bit of evidence that we were once connected. Soppy I know.

I think that's a fab idea, wish I'd don't that with my other babies x

Hehe they are gross but cool at the same time. Just want to preserve mine because it's like the last bit of evidence that we were once connected. Soppy I know.

The funny thing is since commenting I've been musing and thinking exactly that!

I'm sad now lol

The funny thing is since commenting I've been musing and thinking exactly that!

I'm sad now lol

Awwwwwww, you'll have to have another one just so you can do it now :D

Kaylas fell off when she was in hospital at 3 weeks and the nurse asked if i wanted to keep it, i was gonna say no but phoned OH to see if he wanted it and that was exactly what he said, both me and the nurse got teary eyed lol

To this day it is still in the little test tube the nurse stuck it in that happened to be in the room at the time lol

I've always kept the clips never really thought about keeping the actual cord! Jaycees one the mw threw it in the bin so I didn't really get much choice anyway and she thought I was weird keeping the clip lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back