dpo5 and already no hope...:(

melhoney

Reaction score
Have been having af-like pains...not rwally cramps and not as strong, but that does not leave me any hope for this month :(
really really wanted my bfp for my daughter's birthday on the 18th...
feeling low...sorry to add another unhappy thread. I am away from home, had to gly out to Shanghai fir a management meeting, hubby is real sick at home and i cant even be there for him...i feel sorry for him and myself...

Af pains is bad enough during af...why should i have it from now !!!

:shock::wall2:

Hunnie dont give up, I was sooo sure af was coming on Sunday and yesterday had a pressure like I'd held a pee too long iykwim.
I think (and hope) cramps are normal in early pregnancy.
You're not out yet xx

melhoney-I have read that early signs of pg feel just like when you are about to get your af....I hope you get your BFP!!! keep your head up :)

As they say, you're not out till :witch: arrives !! Don't give up hope especially if you don't normally get cramps this early, 5 dpo perfect for implantation - if you're looking on the optimistic side of life :) good luck Hun, enjoy the dim sum and fx xx

Oh thanks girls...i dont think symptoms would have started so early though. I had the same pains yesterday and the day before already so at sort of dp3!!!
i guess i'm just having a bit of a moment...alone in my hotel room, just really focused on my tummy!:shakehead:

I have no symptoms but again its pretty early...i enjoyed dtd at least this cycle...and i haven't bled after it for the last 2 cyclws, so...not so bad i guess... i need to feel sorry for myself, you're right. I am far from the only unlucky lady on here.

Ghank you for seeing some light where i didn't!
xx mel xx

Oh thanks girls...i dont think symptoms would have started so early though. I had the same pains yesterday and the day before already so at sort of dp3!!!
i guess i'm just having a bit of a moment...alone in my hotel room, just really focused on my tummy!:shakehead:

I have no symptoms but again its pretty early...i enjoyed dtd at least this cycle...and i haven't bled after it for the last 2 cyclws, so...not so bad i guess... i need to feel sorry for myself, you're right. I am far from the only unlucky lady on here.

Thank you for seeing some light where i didn't!
xx mel xx

hi girls,
i am back home now and so i feel much more positive now. Thanks fir yoyr encoyragemenrs.
i have to say, i still have cramping and its quite strong cramping at times...is this nornal you think? I usually have some heavyness before af and some mild cramping during the 1st 2 days or so... i am having cramping right now...when can implantation bleeding take place?

Thanks
mel x

I started getting af like cramps 6 days before I got my Bfp xx

Thanks Amy...i don't want to have my hopes high...you know...4 yrs TTC...i had no ewcm this month, usually u get plenty, so maybe my cycle is gone awol again...i have no other symptoms you know, so...
oh i really don't enjoy 2www!:shakehead:
mel x

Hey hun im 4dpo and hav started gettin cramps today. Lets hope its a good sign for us xxx

Wow!! Yes, it would be so so SOOOOOOO great!!! I m really scared of believing in it though. I thought December was my month and then ...i cried for hours and hours, i coyld not stop :(
FX for us then :)
:dust::dust::dust:

I was the same last cycle hun just couldnt stop cryin. Awe well lets try an stay positive for eachother in the dreaded 2ww xxx

Melhoney and Bellarina I'm in the same boat with you guys. I'm 5dpo and i have been trying NOT to focus too much on my "symptoms" but it's hard not too. I want it so badly. I pray that this is our month and we will all get our:bfp:!!!!! this waiting is KILLING me softly.....

im only on CD2 but already feel like i'm gonna catch the egg this month, i'm armed with a wealth of knowledge now and of course I have lots of opks to pee on lol.

If not then at least I'll get a better understanding of my ov date and my LP! lol

liz xx

good luck girls, sending lots of baby dust to you and hope you all get your BFPs xx

Melhoney and Bellarina I'm in the same boat with you guys. I'm 5dpo and i have been trying NOT to focus too much on my "symptoms" but it's hard not too. I want it so badly. I pray that this is our month and we will all get our:bfp:!!!!! this waiting is KILLING me softly.....

This 2ww is killing me...and not softly af all! :(

I am panicking abt the next few days, literally. My whole body is tense, i have some discomfort down in my tummy and even some bizarre unusual sensations in the sides of by b@@bs...
i cant help thinking what if,...maybe? But then i think dont be so stupid...its been 4 yrs, why shld it be now???

I cant stop panicking, and i know stress wont help, but eeeeek!! I dont know why i am being so focused on it this month!!! :wall2:

I am zo crazy i did a test on the weekend!! :roll: oc course: no line
stupid me

Arrrgh, i am going crazy!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27