no discharge and late

pammie

Reaction score
Hi
Am not sure where to start so i hope a quick ramble is ok. in february I was due on my AF on the 7th but was 15 days late and then only had a light Af since i started my Af 22 FEb I assumed i was due on again on or around 22 march but no AF has appeard again I would normally assume am just late (althought would love to be pregnant) but i have had no period pains and no noticable dischare at all which is odd. I dont want to get my hopes up but if any one has any advice or simmilar experiance i would appreciate hearing from you. I did a test last week (on gut instinct i just thought i was) but it was a BFN. Am not even sure whats the best test to use or the right time to use it.
THanks for reading my ramble
Pam xx
ps after each AF i adjust my ticker to keep track.

hi pammie the month i got my bfp i had no discharge at all which is completely abnormal for me i got a positive 3-4 days before af was due with cheap tests off net and first response early test good luck hun xxxx

Hi, I was exactly the same as Rach, no discharge and a BFP 4 days before AF was due. Do you have any other symptons? I also had very painful breasts which was unusual for me. A lot of ladies don't get a BFP until way past their AF due date so I reckon there is hope. Good luck and keep us posted!

HI thanks for the replies

I am not sure am having any other symptoms keep think its wishful thinking. I cant remember what it was like to be pregnant with my son (hes 7 now) as i was 19 and bleed for the first 5 months and didnt get a positive result for a few months. I have been getting a little dizzy very scatty (well more than usual) am using the toilet alot also. and am sleeping for england.
my stomach is really swollen and solid tonight to. My boyfriend said to give it another week before i test again since i was so late last month.
am keeping my fingers crossed and my hopes in check lol
your replies have given me a little more hope tho thankyou
willkeep you posted on what happens.
thanks again
pam

hi for those who replied and are interested in an up date
My AF has arrived. No warning or anything.
Oh well mabe next time although my partner had a very good point about wanting to wait until after the wedding in june next year.
Thankyou again i think it is absoulutly amazing how you are all so suportive to each other. Although i wont be actively trying i hope it ok that am still around and mabe offer some support to others if possible.
thanks again to you all
Pam x :D

hi pammie sorry evil af turned up for you hun xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back