not feeling great at all today

melhoney

Reaction score
:cry: Had strong AF-like cramps last night when I went to bed, and woke up this morning with no appetite, no energy either...

I don't really take this as a potential BFP symptoms because apart from that, I haven't really felt any different, some mild pains in my tummy, slightly on the sides of my boobs, but nothing uncommon before AF.
I guess that makes me feel even worse knowing it's not going to be my month again... it's been a long while already...

I have not eaten a lot at lunchtime either, looking or smelling the food made me feed sick :puke:...I guess the worry of my AF coming is closing my tummy down.:roll:

AF due tomorrow, I did not to buy any tests this month to avoid disappointment...Even when I've been late before, AF just waited for me to test and then slam the door on me :wall2:

Rant over sorry. Just needed to let it out I guess...I need to stop feeling sorry for myself. It's a complete roller-coaster ride these days!

Mel x

Ahhh hun, im sorry to hear your feeling ruf, ur not out tho untill af is here.

Michelle. x

Thanks. Hun, buf i think Af is on its way... just went to pee and found lught bright red blood when i wiped, just after some yellow cm... :( :(

Awww hun, get some chocolate and treat yourself to a little something. Be kind to yourself xx

If you are out this month hun - get yourself some choccie and wine and in few days you'll be back to trying again?

It's hard I know but we have to perservere!

We'll all get there in the end

xxxxxxxxx

I wouldn't say that. I am usually excited this time of the month as I always get a list of BFP symptoms - never amounted to anything though.

This month I had period cramps, loss of appetite and a bit of spotting mid cycle. I was gutted because the cramps explained AF - cycle is messed up becuase of spotting and loss of appetite meant I was ill becase OH had this also. I tested AF time as I thought I may as well get it over with so I can knuckle down and look forward to my next cycle - I got my BFP.

I had no usual symptoms and was positive AF was on the way - you just never know until you test! You may be pleasantly surprised!!

Good Luck!!!

Thanks girls. It's definitely my periods unfortunately. Can't be mistaken :(
Was feeling really fed up with all this ttc and tonight we were invited out. Did not feel like going but i think it did me some good, although there was a 8-month old baby...
anyway, there is nothing left for this month, let's look ahead, right...
not really convincing myself:shakehead:
mel x

Was feeling really fed up with all this ttc and tonight we were invited out. Did not feel like going but i think it did me some good, although there was a 8-month old baby...
mel x

TTC is all about patience and perserverance so every month I am out I see it as a test of these virtues (they are very important qualities you need to be a good parent LOL)

I know it seems pointless at the moment but in a few days you'll be back on the TTC bandwagon and feeling more positive.

Best of luck

(and get yourself out tonight, wear something nice and have a few drinks :))

xxxxxxx

Last edited:
I'm really sorry the witch got you!

I agree have a large glass if wine!

Big hug
xx

mel x

TTC is all about patience and perserverance so every month I am out I see it as a test of these virtues (they are very important qualities you need to be a good parent LOL)

I better be a damn good one waiting for 4 long years, lol

You are right Cherry.Glitter, with my daughter 6 years ago, i did not notice i was pregnant till 6 weeks in, when i started to have nausea and bad cramps in my tummy. I had what i had thought were my periods but they were not...
this time though it looks like the rwal ugly witch.

Thanks ladies

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back