double pram nightmare arrrrr

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Chat' started by angel babe, Jan 14, 2016.

1. angel babe

angel babe Well-Known Member

hi can any one save me lol i am looking for a double inline parent facing pram for a one year old and a newborn. it has to be small when folded and be able to put a car seat on it at the top not bottom, i did order the oyster max 2 but did not like it so it went back i wonted the egg but car seat goes at the bottom so im at a loss of what to get now please can some one help and save me from stressing pleases i only have 11 weeks to go and have nothing yet :wall2::wall2:

2. kanga86

kanga86 Well-Known Member

Not sure if it will do what you want but I have the baby jogger city select and love it. Car seat can go on the top and I think it folds relatively small for a double. But the seat does have to come off I think, at least I always do. It fitted perfectly in my seat Leon but I now have a vw to ran which is a 7 seater so space not an issue. I will be using it for a newborn and a 20m old, but got it when I had a near 3yr old and 6m old and it worked well with both seats. Not had it with a car seat on yet though but that is my plan for this time xx

3. angel babe

angel babe Well-Known Member

thank you so much kanga i will go and have a look at it now xxx

4. kanga86

kanga86 Well-Known Member

They are in John Lewis shops if you have one near you to have a play. That's what I did then bought it online a lot cheaper xx

5. katherine6476

katherine6476 Well-Known Member

We have the uppababy vista. The car seat goes at the top. It's expensive but great to manoeuvre and works well as a single too if you're only taking one child out x

6. Nutsyputs

Nutsyputs Well-Known Member

I have a Phil and teds classic. You put he car seat on top, toddler in bottom. You can get an attachment to have baby facing you. It folds is reasonable small. We have a fiat pinto and its fits in the boot of that.