What pram are you getting?

Olive

Reaction score
I want one that is a car seat, pram, buggy all in one type thing, but just not sure what to go for and need some inspiration!

xxx

Honestly I found the internet too confusing. I found that it was way easier to decide by going somewhere with a large choice and getting hands on. I ended up getting the Mountain Buggy Urban Jungle. I already like it from pkcs but found I like the way it handled and was put together.

Stokke xplory eekkkkk I love it :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1315248817.241369.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1315248817.241369.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 20
We've gone for the Quinny Buzz 3 x

Thanks ladies, please keep em coming!

Wow Princess, is there anything that pram doesn't do?!

xx

We have gone for the mamas and papas sola in Denim xx

I've got the hauck condor travel system - its great :)

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk

ive got the graco fusio and car seat, so i can fit a buggy board on for my 2 year old but if i was having my first pram again it would be the graco symbio, with car seat and carrycot i love it x

I'd really like the silver cross 3D pram at £275. They do a more robust version at nearly £600 I think but I cant warrant spending that amount of money right now. My problem is though, do we buy a new one so we have a guarantee on it or do we go second hand and risk it breaking and us having to shell out again for a new one?

We've ordered the Mamas and Papas Ultima- got a fantastic deal on it and ended up getting £350 off it.

Bugaboo cameleon for us :) x

this has been my buggy since before my bfp lol! but now im warming to the icandy peach jogger in black..

http://www.icandyuk.com/products.php?id=peach

it does everything the bugaboo does but i prefer it, also where i work and live there are bugaboos everywhere i turn at the moment. although i keep going into john lewis and changing from one to the other on a weekly basis! xx

we got the obaby zezu travel system in dotty purple :D love it!

Honestly I found the internet too confusing. I found that it was way easier to decide by going somewhere with a large choice and getting hands on. I ended up getting the Mountain Buggy Urban Jungle. I already like it from pkcs but found I like the way it handled and was put together.

I used this with baby no 1 and it's still in perfect condition, so will be using it for this little one too. love it!

I have ordered the icandy cherry as it is very light to get in and out of the car and it packs away small!!
xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back