What pram are you getting?

We have a Mothercare Urban Detour Xtreme 3 Wheeler travel system which we had for our son and it's still in perfect condition. It's the stone/pale brown coloured one in this link...

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http://www.mypushchair.co.uk/detour-xtreme3wheeler-travel-system.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.mypushchair.co.uk/mothercare-pushchairs.php&h=228&w=200&sz=7&tbnid=lXaJimSBJ1deKM:&tbnh=108&tbnw=95&prev=/search%3Fq%3Durban%2Bdetour%2Bmothercare%26tbm%3Disch%26tbo%3Du&zoom=1&q=urban+detour+mothercare&usg=__ZQw8VGuXqqoIiyiAyhlCx_WfOfU=&sa=X&ei=zvRlTuvBK8u38QOe8vWCCg&ved=0CB0Q9QEwAw

It had loads of accessories (car seat with cosytoes, furry cosytoes for buggy, wheel pump, rain covers for buggy and car seat) for the price (cost us about £270 brand new), is absolutely lovely to push and grat over rough terrain but it is big and the base is heavy to lift in and out of the car.

This is it all together:

http://www.ciao.co.uk/Mothercare_Urban_Detour_Travel_System_Sherpa__5811591

Last edited:
I think we are going for the mama and papas Zoom and accesorizing with a coloured footmuff and different coloured car seat, seems to fold small as well for my Ibiza

Got the silver cross 3d in rouge! Pickin it up 2moro! I love it!!!

Attachments

• phuppimagea.jpg
    phuppimagea.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 3
Honestly I found the internet too confusing. I found that it was way easier to decide by going somewhere with a large choice and getting hands on. I ended up getting the Mountain Buggy Urban Jungle. I already like it from pkcs but found I like the way it handled and was put together.

I brought this one too! I love and should be ideal for dog walks and camping!

Gosh thanks ladies. There are so many!!! I just want one that's reasonable and does everything. It's so hard!!

xx

Don't know the make of mine, I'm inheriting it but its nice and tall for my beanpole of a boyfriend lol.........but the leopard print bits will have to go, good job I can sew xxxxxxx

Mamas and Papas Sola Travel system, it does everything and is lightweight and compact! xxx

We got the silvercross 3d in rouge too!!!!! mixed reviews but I love it

We bought a mamas and papas zoom with a primo vaggio (or however you spell it) carseat, carrycot and stroller seat. In black because we don't know what we're having.
Really easy to change the bits over. It's on sale at the moment. :)

It's early days for us but I'm in love with the stokke xplory. Husband nearly choked on dinner when I told him how much, but mother in law had offered to pay, so maybe we can meet in the middle and then it doesn't seem so expensive. Knowing me though I'll change my mind loads of times!

We are going to get the Oyster with silver frame when I am a bit further on. Went to independent pram shop to look at the M&P sola and this one and hubby loved the oyster. Think will have it in Lime.

Very lucky a friend has offered us her bugaboo chameleon pram and pushchair. She says you can buy new different covers and stuff so all we need to get is a car seat that fits the frame as well - she says they had a maxi cosi one that will go with it?!! Nearly died when I saw the price of the whole thing new!!!

I'm getting the Silver Cross 3D in Rouge too. Love the colour and the price! £299.99 and you get the car seat free! :D xx

Just a Heads up for those getting or have the silvercross 3D I hated it. Emily was getting too big for the carrycot part at 14 weeks and youre advised not to use the pushchair part toll 6 months. So I sold it. And the car seat. Got myself a second hand quinny buzz, with a maxi cosi car seat and I love it.
X x x x

We've decided that as this is our first (and very possibly our only) baby we aren't going to have a second hand pram. Kiddiecare are doing a lovely travel system with pushchair, carry cot, car seat and changing bag in sand colour for £180. I'm saving for it now :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back