Don't think I'll be poas this cycle :(

Beckyb1991

Reaction score
Gutted , feel like AF is about to rear her ugly face :( ... Got that dull heavy feeling in my lower tummy :( ..... Really feel like crying :( I've been off the pill for over 8 months now and still nothing , I feel so disheartened :( :( .... Especailly seeing everyone elses bfp! :( .... I am really happy for them but so sad for myself at the same time :( .... Maybe its just not meant to be! :( .... Hopefully next month will be my month :/ ...... Hoping and praying for all you girls waiting to test that you get your BFP!!! Xxxxxx

what dpo are you? feeling like AF coming is also how it feels to get a bfp...so until you see red, don't count yourself out yet :)

I think about 13/ 14 dpo so due on anyway :( ... Gonna try not to count myself out but just got a feeling its not my moneth! :( really hoping for an august or a september bfp! Would love a start of summer baby :) .. Thanks huni xxx

I am still clinging to hope of a BFP only sign of AF who is due 5/6 August was sore boobs last night. But none of my other usual signs. And no pregnancy signs other than sore boobs and a pulling sensation in the left side of my tummy area had since 4/5dpo been a constant niggle like a pulled muscle but doesn't quite feel like its a muscle.
This month has been tough I know how you feel. I don't have any kids OH is 12 years older than me and gas a 20 year old son. The day I tested on my last cycle I was so heartbroken with a bfn followed an hour later by news my oh sons girlfriend of 3 months was pregnant! So same day I find out its still not my turn to be a mummy I get we'll ur going to b a step granny! You can imagine how that went down!!!
Trying to stay positive isn't easy.
Just have to keep thinking positive as hard as it is.
Some AF symptoms can be pregnancy symptoms too (as my OH keeps telling me)
If u need a chat we are all here to listen and offer support if we can xxx
Fingers crossed its not AF xxx

Hi hun, sorry you're feeling like this. Try not to give up hope yet. I'm feeling the same today but in my experience, as the ladies said the symptoms of af can be similar to early pregnancy - mine were two months ago.

We're all here if you need to chat xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back