Think I'm out AGAIN!

peachypam

Reaction score
I'm due on today.Tested yesterday afternoon and thought I saw a very very faint line after a couple of mins but then it disapeared!Was feeling really positive and hardly slept a wink last night with excitement.Tested again this morn with first morning wee and got a definite bfn.Gutted.

No sign of witch yet but just no she is going to show her very ugly face!Looked at the bfp announcements today and felt like crying!Happy for all the girls who got them, but just gutted it's not me as well.Going to make a docs appointment as soon as she arrives as been trying over a year now and I'm 35.:mad::wall2:.xxx

:hug: . I think we will all be familiar with what you are feeling. I dread the disappointment at the end of every month. You're not out until the :witch: comes. You could be testing too early? xx

:hug: PeachyPam :hug: I hope you get your BFP and if not, that it comes soon. If you've got a sympathetic doctor, it might be worth going to see them (I'm very nearly the same age as you, have PCOS and other "things" so I can kind of appreciate where you're coming from though not been trying as long) and getting your mind put at ease at least.

Big :hug: for you lovely - I know how you feel ref the pregnancy announcements too :hug:

Ditto the above! Am in same boat too. 34, and been trying casually for 18 months and intensly for 6 months, nothing yet. I get so scared that we can't have kids for some reason. My step father found out he couldnt when he and my mum had been trying for two years and it was devastating for him.

I'm so glad for those who get a bfp but yes it is gutting for those of us who dont.

I can test on 1st May and I'm going to make a doctors appointment as well if it's still negative. My only problem is getting DH to do the same!

Fingers crossed that if we both go to the doctors they say all is in good working order x

Sorry to hear you havent had a bfp yet. I hope you have a shy bfp.

Deffo get to the doctors if you can.

:hug: PeachyPam :hug: I hope you get your BFP and if not, that it comes soon. If you've got a sympathetic doctor, it might be worth going to see them (I'm very nearly the same age as you, have PCOS and other "things" so I can kind of appreciate where you're coming from though not been trying as long) and getting your mind put at ease at least.

Big :hug: for you lovely - I know how you feel ref the pregnancy announcements too :hug:

Such a lovely message ToffeePop.Thanks for thatxxxHope it happens for you very soonxxx

Ditto the above! Am in same boat too. 34, and been trying casually for 18 months and intensly for 6 months, nothing yet. I get so scared that we can't have kids for some reason. My step father found out he couldnt when he and my mum had been trying for two years and it was devastating for him.

I'm so glad for those who get a bfp but yes it is gutting for those of us who dont.

I can test on 1st May and I'm going to make a doctors appointment as well if it's still negative. My only problem is getting DH to do the same!

Fingers crossed that if we both go to the doctors they say all is in good working order x

I've been advised that we make an appointment together so maybe you should do the same.Then you will be referred together I think,

Sorry to hear that peachy, I hope you get bfp soon. I know how you feel about others getting good news, your happy for them but you want it to be you. My best friend has just got pregnant and I just feel gutted as I just have that gut feeling that its not gonna happen for us. We are having a few probs with OH :sperm: count but are being well looked after by the experts. You should go to the docs and get checked out. :) Good luck to you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back