I'll miss this :'(

PinkPunch

Reaction score
Hey ladies,

Just wanted to post a thread to say thanks and to let you know I genuinely feel sad leaving the ttc. I actually have a lump in my throat typing this (what an idiot)... Its just you don't get this closeness with any of the other trimesters, its not as emotional as ttc and I think its in this section where you really feel like you have friends you can confide it. I had such a special time in here and genuinely was excited at every bfp I seen!

Not sure what the reason for this post is now, probably just emotional.. but I want to thank you all so much :hug: and for those who have yet to get their bfp, hang in there. It seems like agessss but when you look back, its not really. I've already forgot about the pain of af arriving and you will too.

Big massive hugs :hug: :hug :hug:

Last edited:
Any pointers on why you think you fell this month for all us ttc

I agree!!! It is such a lovely place with such lovely girls!! X x x x

Awww PP your soppy!!!

But I will miss you and the others that got their BFP so far, I am hoping that it won't be too long until I am over there with you in Tri 1

x x x

Good luck with your pregnancy PP! Hope it all goes well with you. Keeps us updated with any news. U can still hang around with us TTC girlies in here and offer us advice! xx

Hey hon, I felt the same when I moved on and still duck in to see how everyone is doing. Welcome to Tri 1 tho.... xxxx

I know how you feel... I still pop back in to see how everyone's doing in TTC and fingers are always crossed for those BFPs!

Welcome to First Tri!

xx

Aah PP, That's a really nice post! I agree, you do get so close to everyone in here and feel you can share anything and everything...we will miss you too, good luck over there!!!
xxxx

What a lovely post PP, still pop in to see us all :) and massive good luck and best wishes for your pregnancy journey xxx

Goodbye PP and good luck with the pregnancy....dont forget to pop by & see us all :hug:

awww hun, that is such a sweet post. will miss you too and all the ladies that have go their BFP'S.
im an occasional tri 1 lurker any way lol !!
good luck hun xxx

Last edited:
ahhhh soppy! lovely post PP

I will always be a TTC'er first and formost - wishing you all the luck in the world

Congrats again PP, maybee your sucess will rub off , as may is looking so good fork BFP's compared to April

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back