Don't know how much more I can take :(

BabyBrain

Reaction score
I am in so much pain :cry:. My spd has been pretty bearable up til now but I woke up at 3am to the most excrutiating agony. It took me half an hour to get out of bed! I just couldn't move without crying out, have just stopped crying with the pain. Had period pains again last night so don't know if Albert has engaged more or what but ffs I just cannot take it any more.

I'm going to try and get through to the mw today and see if she can help me but I doubt there's much she can do. I don't know what to do with myself, the pain's so bad I can't even sit on the sofa and only my ball gives me anything close to being comfortable but I can't exactly sleep on it.

Have taken paracetomol but it's not touching it. I can't do another potential 3 weeks of this without cracking up :(. Sorry for the rant girls, just don't know what I can do xxxxxxxxxxx

:hug:

Where is the pain hun?? Is it your back? Do you have any stronger painkillers? Codeine can knock you out and make you sleep if you have some?

I don't reckon you'll be waiting 3 more weeks hun, from what you've said it could be any day. Chin up chick, it'll be worth it xx

It's my hips and round the front very low down. I can't walk hardly at all. I only have paracetomol at the mo. Going to ask OH not to go to work today, I might need him to help me to the loo to pee lol.

Albert will be more than worth it I know but bloody hell next time I'm coming back as a female seahorse xxxxxxxxxx

Mine got so bad one day all of a sudden. Right in the middle of tesco! Felt like she proper engaged. I went into labour the next day! Xx

It's going round my back now so might ring triage in a bit. Even the ball is uncomfortable now and I keep having to stand up

Aww BB that sounds horrible, hope you're ok honey!! I am so surprised that we (you, me and Tor) are still here!! I always thought we would all go early!! Maybe these pains are the start of it all for you honey, you never know!! I have days where I can't take it much more, try and spend the day relaxing and enjoying the weather and smiling. It won't be long now and we will all have our babies :) lots of love honey xxx

My sister had this and then same as Samsgirl she went into labour, but then she was also dosed up on co codamol most of the time.........

Hope you feel better later today xxxx

I was also going to suggest prescription codeine ie kapake can you get an emergency docs appt. I feel for you big hugs xxx

:hugs: that suck BB, as other suggested see if midwife has any other ideas for pain relief. xx

Hi bb could it be early labour pains? I think I had been In slow labour for 48 hrs as I had agonising pains in my back and thighs which I put down to spd.
What have triage said?
Hope you feel better soon x

Ah Bb. Get straight onto your mw and see of they can dose you up. You will soon be going through an unbelievably painful experience, you need to be comfortable!!! Bless you honey!
Xxx

I know it will be really hard, but if your OH is there have a very long bath and try and relax. Even get him to bring you a cuppa in there. Anything to soothe you. Poor thing. X

Aw Hun I feel for you as I had horrendous SPD throughout pregnancy too. Have you been referred for physio? I was, & got a surgical support fitted which helped a little.
I was told it should go after giving birth but I still have trouble getting out of bed & walking at times. Perhaps it's the pelvis moving back into pre pregnancy position.
Really hope you get some relief so you can enjoy last little bit of pregnancy. Good luck xxxxx

Ooh sounds like you're in labour anyway reading later threads! Good luck xxx

Aw I hope you feel better soon hunny, I hope this is the start of things for you xx

Rubbish!! And everything will seem even harder with a lack of sleep. Fingers crossed it is kicking off for you. I think you need to get to the midwife and get REALLY stroppy, either for pain meds or an induction or something - you can't go round in this kind of pain any longer. xxx

how u feeling now hun? hope oh is looking after u xxxxxxx

OH is being fab. He's just going through the hospital bag again lol. Am having contractions but not regular at the mo, ranging between 10 and 2 minutes and feck that they hurt :shock:. Paracetomol isn't helping and couldn't lift my leg up high enough to get in the bath lol.

Triage don't want to know at the mo, they said to do what I've been doing and see how it goes :(. I'll give it til 2pm and see how I go.

Come on Albert!!!!!!! xxxxxxxxx

Yehhhhhhh Albert is on his wayyyyyyyy!! Good luck BB, ill be thinking about u today, keep us updated xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back