Agony what do i do?

kellylou

Reaction score
Sorry for yet another whinge but have been up for 2 hours now and have not stopped crying, baby keeps booting me so hard in the ribs I really dont feel I can cope anymore.
Hubby is worried he has got too big and that is why I am in so much pain but midwife visit at 37 weeks all was ok and not showing too big, I can't lie down I can't sit up (back then hurts) can't go out and try and walk it off as I am too scared something else will happen I just don't know what to do with myself:wall2:

Oh hon, baby might be in an awkward position which can be really uncomfortable. Do u have a birth ball? sometimes sitting on that can help shift bubs a little bit and help u out. Big hugs x x x

I havent no, I might have to go and get one now from home bargains I just cannot get comfy hubby is worried as I only cry when in absolute agony I move as soon as I get the pain but am scared to go out to shop incase I make things worse.

I was gonna suggest birth ball too karen! I got mine for like £5.99 from asda and if you don't blow it up too full it's flexible enough so that you can lay on your front - a godsend after not being able to for months!! :)

Ahh that sounds horrid, but you're 39 weeks! It won't be much longer til you have your baby! I knownit doesn't help the pain now but at least it's all going to stop soon sweety. If I was you I'd get a birthing ball and just chill on that every day. Have a bounce and a roll around and you'll be ok. Hope that eases it for you xxx

I had very painful ribs towards the end! I couldn't lie down, sit, stand! The only thing that helped was leaning over my birthing ball! Hope it eases for you soon x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back