cant take much more :(

LilyMac

Reaction score
I can't believe I'm almost at my due date and still no baby but LOTS of pain :(
Its really getting me down now, SPD is horrific these days, I thought it was bad before but omg I derel like putting my head in the oven so I've got a lesser pain to concentrate on!
Every 20 minutes or so I'm getting contractions, these have been continuous for days now and on too of that when I relax bubs pushes down so much it feels like he's gonna split me in half!!
AND! I've got a really sharp pain in my right side, feels a bit like a stitch but 20 times more painful :(

I'm seriously losing the will to live. Anyone got any idea how to get through the next few days until bubs decides to show his face?!

Hello :) am I still your text buddy?
Hope you're ok, sounds like youre having a hard time of it eh. Hope it eases, not entirely sure what I would do, have baths knowing me :) ball bouncing or something? X

Yes you are my deary, I'd that's ok? I meant to text you earlier to see how you are but OH has extreme toothache so I've been playing doctor all day and nesting when I get chance!!
I've tried the bath but its useless :( I can see me just having to put up with the pain until the little sod (I mean angel) decides to come out!
He's having a little rave now which ent helping, think he's just broke a couple of ribs lol xx

i found just lying down with a big pillow inbetwwen my knees helped towards the end ive never had spd but for some reason my babies lie very low and press on my cervix from early on i took alot of warm baths have the lights off and light some candles at night if you have a bath yes you cant see to wash but its very relaxing
the end is in sight for you now x

Lol it gets to the point where they get a bit big to be having raves! I am discovering this as I have a bum under my ribs so when she moves I feel like she's going to burst through my belly button lol!!

Yeah definitely still on for being your text buddy :)
Hope your OH sorts his tooth out, tell him to go to the dentist :) x

Thanks midnight I'm gonna try the pillow thing now!!
I don't think my lil man cares that he's too big now, he never stops, I'm beginning to think he's never gonna sleep lol
I told OH to go dentist ages ago but he didn't listen (typical bloke) and now he's really suffering. All he's done is moan, I know how he feels I had the same kinds toothache not long ago AND suffered all the pregnancy stuff but I still had to crack on with things, he's complaining I'm not giving him enough sympathy... I could quite happily stab him today! Grrr x

aww hun all i can sujjest is paracetomal, bouncing on ball, baths & try and rest. :hugs:
Hope he makes an apperiance soon! x

Aww, no suggestions other than what others have said, but plenty of sympathy! Hope you find something that helps, and that your LO makes an appearance sooner rather than later.

Thanks girls, knowing you're all here helps loads, I think I'd have been sectioned by now if it wasn't for this forum!! I'm putting my feet up now, just had a bath and some paracetamol am feeling slightly better though I don't expect it to last long so am gonna make the most of it!!x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back