• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

does anyone want my hormones

louears

Reaction score
they are driving me mad lately, gone from been so happy to feeling so down and wanting to throttle someone :(

Ahhh yes pregnancy hormones! id be quite happy to pass them along too :lol:

Tasha20 said:
Ahhh yes pregnancy hormones! id be quite happy to pass them along too :lol:
yeah, i feel like a nutjob, lol, i just want to cry and murder someone, weird to say i was so happy and giddy not that many hours ago. :rotfl:

:think: I dont know if id want them as such..but I havent noticed any change so far..come to think of it, I havent really noticed anything. Had sore boobs for a wee bit when I first found out but thats about it and constipation (which is now sorted). Gah where are my pregnancy symptons :think:

:lol: yes i know where your coming form, one min im all angrey and crying all the time telling OH that he is nasty to me and doesn't love me (when he hasn't done anything wrong half the time) and the next min im really really horny :oops: (don't know why that is mind)

pacha said:
:think: I dont know if id want them as such..but I havent noticed any change so far..come to think of it, I havent really noticed anything. Had sore boobs for a wee bit when I first found out but thats about it and constipation (which is now sorted). Gah where are my pregnancy symptons :think:
you are so so lucky, you can have some of mine, i have had every bloody symptom going and still can't sort my constipation :( if i could just find someone to throttle i am sure i would feel loads better :rotfl:

no hun i think if i had someone elses hormones i might just actually kill someone, wish i could tell u its gets better but it doesnt :hug: :hug: :hug:

louears said:
pacha said:
you are so so lucky, you can have some of mine, i have had every bloody symptom going and still can't sort my constipation :( if i could just find someone to throttle i am sure i would feel loads better :rotfl:

Yea pretty sure id be moaning if I had the symptoms too..constipation wasnt too pleasant at first..Ive now got into a routine where I have a glass of fresh orange first thing in morning, bowl of fruit n fibre for breakfast and few bits of fruit a day and bingo!!..you could now set your watch by me :rotfl: feel 100 times better for it xx

I had a strop last night and walked out of the house!

I've not had many hormonal outburst but because I'm generally not very emotional I'm finding them quite challenging when I do.

Poor OH!

gems2209 said:
:lol: yes i know where your coming form, one min im all angrey and crying all the time telling OH that he is nasty to me and doesn't love me (when he hasn't done anything wrong half the time) and the next min im really really horny :oops: (don't know why that is mind)
yeah that sounds just like me, i am always horny at the wrong time of day though, can't remember the last time we had sex, was ages ago. and yeah what is it with wanting to kill OH when he hasn't even done anything, bless him, just him breathing is enought to tip me over the edge :rotfl:

chezzabell said:
no hun i think if i had someone elses hormones i might just actually kill someone, wish i could tell u its gets better but it doesnt :hug: :hug: :hug:
aww no, please don't tell me it gets worse :rotfl:

Hormones are a nightmare...I thought I was bad enough when I was on my period, but with pregnancy I'm CRAZY haha! I cry at silly things and over-react to loads of stuff...! :roll:

pacha said:
louears said:
pacha said:

Yea pretty sure id be moaning if I had the symptoms too..constipation wasnt too pleasant at first..Ive now got into a routine where I have a glass of fresh orange first thing in morning, bowl of fruit n fibre for breakfast and few bits of fruit a day and bingo!!..you could now set your watch by me :rotfl: feel 100 times better for it xx
i have fruit juice, prune juice lots of fibre, tried almost everything and still nothing

suz24 said:
I had a strop last night and walked out of the house!

I've not had many hormonal outburst but because I'm generally not very emotional I'm finding them quite challenging when I do.

Poor OH!
aww no i haven't gone as far as walking out, yet, hope your feeling better today :hug: :hug:

allycat said:
Hormones are a nightmare...I thought I was bad enough when I was on my period, but with pregnancy I'm CRAZY haha! I cry at silly things and over-react to loads of stuff...! :roll:
yeah same here, i was bad with my periods, really moody, now i am even worse, but now i feel ok-ish again, how crazy

louears said:
pacha said:
louears said:
pacha said:

i have fruit juice, prune juice lots of fibre, tried almost everything and still nothing

Aww hun thats crappy, I felt like a big slug when I was constipated..its such a yukky feeling. Hope it sorts itself out soon xx :hug:

pacha said:
louears said:
pacha said:
louears said:
pacha said:

Aww hun thats crappy, I felt like a big slug when I was constipated..its such a yukky feeling. Hope it sorts itself out soon xx :hug:
yeah so do i, i just get to a point where it gets me down, makes me feel all slugish and irritable

no i got enough of mine however your welcome to mine :rotfl: :rotfl: everyone other than the kids are walking on egg shells around me for fear i might blow up any min :lol: :lol:

Anna23 said:
no i got enough of mine however your welcome to mine :rotfl: :rotfl: everyone other than the kids are walking on egg shells around me for fear i might blow up any min :lol: :lol:
oh no i don't want yours aswell :rotfl: :rotfl: aww i hope we all calm down soon :hug:

louears said:
Anna23 said:
oh no i don't want yours aswell :rotfl: :rotfl: aww i hope we all calm down soon :hug:
ahhh it's jsut homones they go when baby is about 1 then come back every month there after :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back