Advice please!

zoe82

Reaction score
Does anybody know what's ok to take for a cough?? Have been awake nearly all night with it driving me mad, I have a feeling it might just be honey and lemon, which won't do much, so will have to get on with it, but if anyone knows of anything else that will help, let me know!! :confused:
Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk

You were right first time. Honey and lemon is pretty much it I'm afraid

I used to make a hot drink of it myself but you can have the shop bought buttercup syrup stuff

Thanks, I tried it, it was horrible and didn't work! Never mind I'll just have to wait for it to get out of my system instead, I'm sure I'll survive! :)

Do you have a humidifier? I used one with a karvol capsule dropped in it when my cough was really bad, eased the night coughing as well as sleeping propped up on pillows so the gunk doesn't settle on your lungs which causes you to cough more. Hope you feel better soon xxx

No, I haven't got one, might be an idea though. I've actually had to book a DR's app today as I'm on day 5 and it is just getting worse each day, pulling on my stomach and back and keeping me and OH awake all night. I think over 5 nights I've had about 5 hours sleep altogether. Hopefully he'll be able to do something, but I am doubtful :(

I got mine from Argos and I think it was about £14.99 - really helped me. Really hope you feel better soon xx

Ooh thanks, I thought they'd be more than that, thanks I'll buy one later on :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back