is this normal???

frangelle

Reaction score
Lately I have been feeling so down and lethargic. I am crying all the time, feeling tired, and just feel as though I can't be bothered to do anything. I don't know what's wrong with me, is it my hormones, or do I have a problem? :?

It's hormonal....it balances out honestly. T1 is renowned for tiredness and just feeling like you have no energy etc...it's normal honestly. It passes though honestly. Around week 15 baby starts making his own hormones and you'll find you feel a lot better then (might get headaches as your levels drop again) but your energy will return and you will feel brighter.

I still get days like this! Sometimes I get in from work, cook dinner then can't be bothered to wash up, tidy anything away and get really frustrated and want to cry! I have been known to throw a few things over the last couple of weeks too :rotfl:

Perfectly normal, i am exactly the same. I get so tired i could just fall in a heap on the floor. Last night i slept for 10 hours :sleep:

I've been a moody cow too!

Are you taking your pregnancy vitamins? Ii found that they do help, if forget to take them for a few days i feel worse, probably the iron levels.

Apparently it gets better, i hope so.

Good luck
Alfie
xx

Yep exhaustion isn't the word for it, but then think what our poor bodies are going through!
Can't blame it for wanting to be a bit selfish and tell US what to do every now and then like SLEEEPPPP lol

alfie said:
Perfectly normal, i am exactly the same. I get so tired i could just fall in a heap on the floor. Last night i slept for 10 hours :sleep:

Are you taking your pregnancy vitamins? Ii found that they do help, if forget to take them for a few days i feel worse, probably the iron levels.

Good luck
Alfie
xx

No, what vitamins should I be taking? I'm not taking anything :shock:

Thankyou for all your replies, its mad eme feel abit better now. My OH is trying so hard to help me, but I'm just horrible to him, and then I feel even worse.

I thought I'd start to feel better now I'm in the 2nd tri.

it's all good hun... don't worry about it just rest, eat some chocolate and a love sick novel :lol:

:hug:

neeko_1 said:
it's all good hun... don't worry about it just rest, eat some chocolate and a love sick novel :lol:

:hug:

You don't have to tell me twice :D

I just feel so lazy all the time as it is!!!

frangelle said:
alfie said:

Good luck
Alfie
xx

No, what vitamins should I be taking? I'm not taking anything :shock:

I am taking Sanatgen Pro Natel vitamins, has a bit of everything in there for me and the baby but there are loads of pregnancy vitamins around. It's not something you have to take, it's up to you, might be worth just trying some and see if you feel any perkier? :hug:

dont worry honey i got all that. my OH got so annoyed and worried because he throught i was ill - i had to remind him that i'm pregnant!!

I know exactly how you feel love as I am nearly 17 weeks now and still have the odd day where I feel tired beyond belief. It was especially bad from week 7 to 13 but I found the best remedy was getting as much sleep as I needed, trying to healthily to keep my vitamin intake up & forget about the housework until I was feeling up to it.

Once the lethargy passes, you can do all the washing up you like, but until then just do what your body is telling you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back