Does anyone else have a shy bump??

ceebee

Reaction score
Hi :)

I'm 15 weeks today and I don't have much of a bump (see below) and I was just wondering what size everyone else's bumps were at about 15 weeks and if it's normal to be this small....

Bump 15wks.JPG

Thanks xxx

I didn't have much of a bump at 15 weeks hun.. I just looked a bit on the podgy side, like I'd eaten too much haha.. I seemed to pop overnight at around 20 weeks! That's when people started to notice that I was pregnant xx

I popped at 20 literally overnight! I wished I had a bump now I feel like I'm to big for 21 weeks....Argh!

You'll be eating your words like me soon! Xx

I was The same, I was almost 24 weeks before anyone started to notice. I was quote happy though, less to get rid of afterwards! As long as you measure ok that's all that matters xx

i didnt have much at 15 weeks either x

I have anything but a shy bump! I am HUGE and people take great delight in telling me so. I popped out at 8 weeks but it's my second baby and my tummy muscles were pants so hardly surprising!:dohh: you'll get there soon chick and it'll be well worth the wait. xxx

Me at 15

Not major bumpage, I popped at about 18 weeks then again at 21 x

I didn't start showing really til 20 weeks, hun. As long as bub measures fine, that's all that matters Xxxx

As you know I've had a bump for weeks :shock: :shock:

I have had a very healthy appetite though so I am not sure how much is baby and how much is fat LOL!

I know you had awful sickness so I am not surprised you are on the small side. Also you look very naturally slim. I am sure you bump in going to appear soon

xxxxxxx

I am 15 weeks and ur bump is way bigger then mine I wouldn't even say I had a bump. :(

I've just looked at a photo I have on my phone of me at 17 weeks and it looks quite similar to you hun. I could still do my size 10 work trousers up until 17 and a half weeks... Then all of a sudden at 18 weeks a proper bump popped out! Then it seemed to get even bigger again at 21 weeks, I just turned round one day and thought 'god where did that come from', lol :) it will come!

How are you feeling now lovely? Hope the horrible sickness has subsided! Xxx

Morning lovely! That looks like a cute lil' bumpage to me! I popped out at around 18 weeks so you look perfect for 15 weeks. Not long sweetie :) xxxxxx

Aw, thanks ladies :) Just needed a little reassurance and that's what you gave me :) You know what it's like - you just worry something is wrong, but I feel better now :) I just want to show a bump off really! Feel like everyone who knows I'm pregnant is looking at me and thinking 'where's the bump then?!' Probably in a month or twos time, when I can't get comfy in bed as my bump's too big, I'll wonder what I was moaning about lol!

Wishing you and all your bumps whatever their size a lovely sunny weekend :D xxx

I've just looked at a photo I have on my phone of me at 17 weeks and it looks quite similar to you hun. I could still do my size 10 work trousers up until 17 and a half weeks... Then all of a sudden at 18 weeks a proper bump popped out! Then it seemed to get even bigger again at 21 weeks, I just turned round one day and thought 'god where did that come from', lol :) it will come!

How are you feeling now lovely? Hope the horrible sickness has subsided! Xxx

Hi honey :) My sickness has virtually gone touch wood (only really this past week I've felt better though) so it's really nice to enjoy food again and feel a bit more normal! (well, normal for me anyway!) How you getting on sweetie? xxx

I didnt have a bump at 15 weeks, it just popped at about 22 weeks x

Mines kinda pokeyyy out but judging on the size of bby at scan im havin a biggun' loool x

Yeah at 15 weeks I didn't haev much of one either people kept asking me if I was losing weight LOL.

I think maybe if u'r really skinny u'll show but the baby is only half a pound then or if you've previously had a baby sometimes' the tummy comes n quick

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back