Cold bump?

~*Leanne*~

Reaction score
today i have noticed that although i am really warm but bump seems to be cold - is this normal and is anyone else's bump cold?!?

hey! i get this too. no matter how hot/cold i feel, bump always feels slightly cooler.

i wouldnt say its a prob, but wouldnt do any harm to ask your MW and see what she says. maybe its just cos bump sticks out so gets cooler faster, like when your nose gets all cold in winter!!

xxxxxx

My bump was always colder than the rest of me. I recall others mentioning their bumps being cooler also in the past. I'd not worry overly tbh. It sticks out and the skin is stretched over it. Mine never had much in the way of heating over it clothing wise then either.

Mine does this too but I think it's probably a bit like men's spermie sacks where they control their own temperature!! :oops:

Yeah my bump is cool most of the time too, lol perhaps Chrissy is right it sounds strange but clever! x

with my others my bump was always quite cool

Mines always quite hot but then again i have to have my hand on it to notice so could be that warming it up, cold toes today !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back