Bump smaller today

coruscating17

Reaction score
Does anyone else's bump change size daily? Mine def looked and felt smaller today..just wondering if maybe I was more bloated yesterday or if baby has changed position? Don't think it's anything to worry about???!

Mine changes size a lot too! Its probably to do with bloating, I definitely wouldn't worry xxx

I think it makes a difference how much you eat as mine is always bigger after eating. Mine felt smaller yesterday, and all the kicks I felt seemed very low, so I think baby was just sitting low. Nothing to worry about honey xx

Yep, I tend to look down in the evening and think I'm huuuge! Then in the morning I seem to have shrunk again. Think it's bloat as others have said.

Mine kept looking smaller too, my midwife told me it was more than likely baby changing position, defo.nothing to worry about :) x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Thanks for putting my mind at rest girls:) I felt like I actually started looking pregnant for a few days then my bump shrank again! Eating definitely makes it grow bigger!x

hehe mine does this daily :)

I would say nothing to worry about :)

Defintely - I had a chinese takeaway for the first time in ages last week and the next day a bump appeared! I loved flaunting my newly blooming bump for the next few days - but this week I am back to having a "slope" rather than a bump :( Grrrr!

Bubba must like Chinese :)

It's worrying as it's almost tempting to eat more just to get the bump back! I'll end up the size of a house as I love my food anyway!

Mine's definitely more food baby than baby baby at the mo still hahah! I agree though, it is a nice feeling to see a little lump there even if it is food :D.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back