what i do when i'm not TTC

winnie89

Reaction score
hiya guys, as many of you know from my many whinging sessions on here, ive been TTC so a while now and i've recently learnt to knit it takes my mind of all the stress and worry and i get to make something nice for when our little monkey turns up.

just wanted to know what everyone else did to relax and not sress over TTC?

:dust: :dust: :dust::dust:

I have taken up knitting and also patchwork. I love being creative as its so different from my day job!

Pretty much the same as I've always done...especially getting out in this lovely weather

I also like knitting:) Right now I have so much work to be done (I am a teacher, and the pupils want their marks soon), but just love knitting. And also go out to get some fresh air!

Ive taken up hula hooping :) And my temps have dropped today at 8DPO as I have a short LP so I know tomorrow I can go drink a tons of Pimms and not worry x

Eating.

Oh and some gardening and DIY stuff :)

My LO keeps me busy, but other than that I do think about TTC a lot.

I love gardening, but my garden is far from a garden just yet. Most off all when not TTC or reading about it I just spend money surfing the net. So I better get that BFP soon or I'll end up broke with stuff I have no real need for!!

Make an ovulation ticker

hmmmmmmmmmm well working house work currently im decorating the house but totally avoiding the spare room thats to be the nursery so anything that doesnt involve baby making lmao xxx

hmmmmmmmmmm well working house work currently im decorating the house but totally avoiding the spare room thats to be the nursery so anything that doesnt involve baby making lmao xxx

yeah i know what you mean about nursery, hubby has nearly finished painting it so door is firmly locked atm because i'm trying to be optimistic and not get upset about it, determined to have a baby blanket by the time i've finished

yeah i just dont like going in there becaue i know what its for however
i do remain possitive as its beyond my control and deal with things day to day xxx

I started knitting again when off work after MMC. Have knit loads of stuff for sister and friend's babies. Just want it to be for my own instead. Currently knitting a blanket in mini Pompon wool. Have the Pompon bit completed tonight and started on the border which is just in dk wool. Can't wait to see it completed :)

I also walk dog, cycle (fair weather only) and read.

Have 2 spare rooms upstairs which currently need sorted and decorated. Need hubby here though cos he's the decorator in the house. He wants to paint the small one, which will one day hopefully be the nursery, but I'm against doing anything to it until I get pregnant.

I started knitting again when off work after MMC. Have knit loads of stuff for sister and friend's babies. Just want it to be for my own instead. Currently knitting a blanket in mini Pompon wool. Have the Pompon bit completed tonight and started on the border which is just in dk wool. Can't wait to see it completed :)

I also walk dog, cycle (fair weather only) and read.

Have 2 spare rooms upstairs which currently need sorted and decorated. Need hubby here though cos he's the decorator in the house. He wants to paint the small one, which will one day hopefully be the nursery, but I'm against doing anything to it until I get pregnant.

yeah i'm currently knitting a blanket for my sister in law n ive got about 6 inches done so far only been knitting 2n and a half weeks so proud of myself! lol

and the nursery/ spare bedrooms are still bare because we've got new windows being put in and i'm having central heating put in in the same couple of weeks so can't really do much at the moment of decorating so it's all good until the little monkey shows up

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back